Lee Wallace

jackrfc95

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Six months ago this place was adamant that Wallace was finished and should be replaced. Now he's suddenly a world-beater.

At his absolute peak he was barely good enough. Horrific defender and dreadfully one paced. I think he's happy just to pick up his wage until his contract ends. 

Aye this man could be our savior.

A pensioner who now has trouble passing water. I get it. 

Can't even think why there is even a thread on him.

He's done. Yesterday's man, now freeloading his way to obscurity.

Just get him to him fuck and never another word said about this no mark.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye this man could be our savior.

A pensioner who now has trouble passing water. I get it. 

Can't even think why there is even a thread on him.

He's done. Yesterday's man, now freeloading his way to obscurity.

Just get him to him fuck and never another word said about this no mark.

Tit

as per

It's been well reported that Wallace didn't want to move from Scotland when the shit hit the fan, he wanted to stay here for family reasons, I'm sure there was something about his wife's business as well, don't know if that is accurate or not.  Anyway he has continued to get a handsome salary from us,  and I don't know how much but I doubt he'll be strapped for a good few years.  Wish him well for the future, but not at our expense, I doubt he'll ever to contribute to our team again.

Wallace hasn’t been good enough for long time. 

I’ve never understood the distain or hatred for the guy. 

The crime he commited was telling Murty he wasn’t fit for the job. Something we all agreeed on yet he was hung out to dry for that!! 

Is he good enough for where we want to be? No 

Is he still a better left back than Flanagan and Halliday? Probably Aye. 

We had a team play Brentford's B team last weekend and Wallace was to blame for one of their goals and I think he went off with a back issue or was feeling it at the end of the game anyway. No where near the answer for us anymore.

Katic, McAuley and Rossiter played in that game as well I'm sure.

2 hours ago, BigDak said:

Comments like this are why footballers should always look out for themselves.

The amount of bleeding heart zealots on here harping on about “traitors”, “rats” etc. whenever McGregor, Lafferty et al are mentioned but then when somebody does stay they’re “just here for the pay cheque” and are shite. 

Dont get me wrong, I’m not saying he was a world beater but he was a decent player (and don’t forget the number of folk coming in their pants over him during MW’s first season) who did what was seemingly expected when we were kicked out but now he’s scum.

If rumours are true he got banned from the Club for, again, doing what people expected of a captain after another old firm embarrassment when he lost his rag. So you’ve got a guy who stuck with us during the prime of his career and essentially devoted his career to us who then gets banned for acting like someone who cares (allegedly) and then has an element of the support turning on him and now his career is effectively over after, arguably, giving it up for us. So forgive him if he wants to make sure that he actually has something at the end of this.

This. 

A joke the way him and Miller were treated by the club but more so by some of the fans. 

Neither good enough by the time they have finished with us.

But genuinely knew what it means to play for Rangers and not accept certain results. 

2 hours ago, Mancger86 said:

This. 

A joke the way him and Miller were treated by the club but more so by some of the fans. 

Neither good enough by the time they have finished with us.

But genuinely knew what it means to play for Rangers and not accept certain results. 

A joke the way he thought he was bigger than the manager and the club. Did what he wanted when he wanted. Treacherous backstabbing wee cunt was a disgrace in his final couple of seasons. 

And that’s without him thumping the badge after scoring for the filth against us, and then jumping to fucking Turkey for extra cash after we’d rescued his career. 

Wallace I can take or leave. I appreciate he stayed, but believe he did so as it suited his personal circumstances. He was a serial loser with us, and showed the least leadership I’ve ever seen from a Rangers captain. I don’t hold any ill will, but he’s no legend. 

56 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

A joke the way he thought he was bigger than the manager and the club. Did what he wanted when he wanted. Treacherous backstabbing wee cunt was a disgrace in his final couple of seasons. 

And that’s without him thumping the badge after scoring for the filth against us, and then jumping to fucking Turkey for extra cash after we’d rescued his career. 

Wallace I can take or leave. I appreciate he stayed, but believe he did so as it suited his personal circumstances. He was a serial loser with us, and showed the least leadership I’ve ever seen from a Rangers captain. I don’t hold any ill will, but he’s no legend. 

Judas bastard, fuck Pedro and Murty though.

Steven Davis for one