Grezda

trueblueal

Gerrard judges training the way he judged himself in training The boy is obviously not producing it just like Sadiq doesn't. I could be hasty in this but he should have been playing by now. Management won't get every transfer right. Hope I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s not match fit ffs, guys been out for months hardly trained with the team get a grip far more to blame before Grezda ffs 

I’ve got absolutely zero against Grezda personally but the cunts been playing with the Albanian national team and been with us long enough now, so why the fuck isn’t he playing? Is it really down to attitude when bellends like Lafferty get game time to do amateur overhead kicks?

£2m might be a drop in the ocean for teams down south but it’s significant money for us. He should be ready. Middleton will get thrown to the wolves for as long as this guy doesn’t get played.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 million on him..

1.5 on Katic

1.5 on Barasic

Nowhere near the first team..

meanwhile we play other teams players.

Incredible.

was thinking about this the other day! 

The Croatians/Albanian that we bizarrely bought from a random team we played in Europe ie (Barisic/Grezda) mainly are now not playing

Katic was alright at the start and has since lost his place.

You could say its because of injury to them all but are they actually any good?  Still to be seen!

Barisic I thought was about 2.2M+ I think..

Anyway, hope we get some value with them because its not looking great really 

26 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

was thinking about this the other day! 

The Croatians/Albanian that we bizarrely bought from other teams we played in Europe ie (Barisic/Grezda) mainly are now not playing

Katic you could say was OK at the start and lost his place.

You could say well, that's because injury to them all but are they actually any good?  Still to be seen.

Barisic I thought was about 2.2M+ I think, nah?

Anyway, hope we get some value with them because its not looking great really 

There surely can’t be any serious doubt about Katic’s quality.

12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

There surely can’t be any serious doubt about Katic’s quality.

I'm starting to have serious doubts about 10 out of the 15 or so squad so I wouldn't worry about that mate.

He had a good start. Leave it at that. He's not proven. Early days.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 million on him..

1.5 on Katic

1.5 on Barasic

Nowhere near the first team..

meanwhile we play other teams players.

Incredible.

This is a lot of shite. 

Barisic played pretty much every game he was eligible for before he got injured, so did Katic. Grezda hadn’t played in about 6 months when we signed him so it’s hardly surprising he’s not straight in to playing every game.

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

This is a lot of shite. 

Barisic played pretty much every game he was eligible for before he got injured, so did Katic. Grezda hadn’t played in about 6 months when we signed him so it’s hardly surprising he’s not straight in to playing every game.

Katic was injured for a fortnight so why is he not playing now, he’s sat on bench for what- 5 weeks now?

I’d take the six months part about Grezda serious if we hadn’t seen Rossiter and Sadiq pitched in recently without playing any minutes beforehand!

Livingston,Spartak, Aberdeen and last night when we needed a goal - Gerrard doesn’t think his  big money signing is the answer, prefering an 18 yr old youth player

Barisic got dropped after Livingston game to acommodate Jon Flanagan.

Something is weird anyway. 

Barisic was brilliant against us and his debut made him look a real step up in class. Since then though he has been pretty ordinary and now injured. 

Katic looked assured and formed a good partnership with Goldson. Now Worrall has the jersey and it’s not immediately obvious why. 

Grezda is a bit less weird. He was injured and out for long periods and we have Kent, Candeias and Middleton ahead of him. 

It may all be about settling in to a new country and new club but I preferred Katic and Barisic to Worrall and Flanagan and You have to hope that the manager doesn’t play favourites. 

9 hours ago, Amato said:

If Barisic doesn't walk straight back into the team in place of Flanagan once he's fit then something is seriously wrong. Barisic on the fringes of the Croatian first team being kept out our team by a guy without about as much skill as Lee Hodson

Barisic’s defending against Villarreal and Livingston at their goals seems to be blanked from everybody’s memory , this lads not covered himself in glory either since he signed 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Osijek fans rated Grezda very highly.  The Albanian national manager rates him very highly.  Gerrard said he spoke to Katic and Barisic about him and both confirmed to him he was a quality player.  There's got to be something about him.

Maybe that’s why Katic and Barisic are not playing!! Katic should be playing ahead of worrell,apart from the fact he’s a better player Katic is our player the big blonde cunt is a poor loan signing and there is fuck all to gain by selecting him. 

Haven’t been that impressed with him so far but to be fair I haven’t seen very much of him.  My worry is he is the same type of player as O’Halloran, doesnt have a lot of tricks in his locker and needs space to run into to be truly effective.  That isn’t ideal for us when most of our opponents sit back and restrict us space like Kilmarnock did last night.

9 hours ago, TMB said:

Osijek fans rated Grezda very highly.  The Albanian national manager rates him very highly.  Gerrard said he spoke to Katic and Barisic about him and both confirmed to him he was a quality player.  There's got to be something about him.

Thts right,  everyone seemed to rate Grezda as you say the Albanian manager, Osijek and people in his homeland. Something doesnt seem right.

9 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

This is kinda true although I do like Candeias but was poor tonight.

Yeah, he did very little. Kent was worse though. Masterclass in falling over a football.

Facts are our wingers were mince yesterday and Grezda still couldn't get on.

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah, he did very little. Kent was worse though. Masterclass in falling over a football.

Facts are our wingers were mince yesterday and Grezda still couldn't get on.

Not to worry Pena's loan deal must be nearly up.

Way to early to judge any of them . They all unfortunately have had injuries particularly Grezda and Barisic .Katic started well but form dropped off a bit and his performance at Hamilton was poor. I do however hope that they will come through and get a run of games. I think Barisic and Katic have shown enough to indicate they will be good players .Grezda I don't think anyone can judge yet

Barisic was the fall guy for the Livi goal.  

The namby pamby way he tried to defend his opponent was what SG said in his pre season training clip video was no longer acceptable.  

His Villarreal defending wouldn’t have helped either.  

He has a trust in Flannigan, Worrall & Candeias that I don’t think he has in Barisic, Katic & Grezda. 

Worried about the money we’ve spent on this lad , yeah he’s been injured and Gary mac said he’s played infront of small crowds all his career it take times to adjust to playing in front of big crowds ,but he looked absolutely woeful today , and large parts dis interested