Morelos indiscipline

Just now, plumbGER said:

After the very first one he was man-handled to the deck I turned and said to my mate "this ref will give Lafferty fuck all" so I was wrong, I can recall 1 solitary free kick he gave for a foul on him near the end of the first half.

See in saying that mate, he let Lafferty off with one in the first few seconds, Livi player blocked him and Lafferty pushed him and could easily have been booked for that imo.

I’ll take your word for the Lafferty booking one as I never got in to the game till a few minutes in as somecunt bought me a pint at ten to 3 😂😂

30 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Bang on mate. I've never seen a player get booted fuck out of as much as Morelos and 9 times out of 10 he doesn't even get the free kick.

Yesterday he gets barged to the ground as the cunt ran past him, ball not even in play, no reaction from morelos at all yet the ref calls him over along with the livi cunt.....WTF?

Then books him for walking away.

100 times out of 100 when a player walks away from the ref he will blow his whistle to get the players attention but not yesterday, cunt couldn't get the card out quick enough. 

He has definitely learned this season not to react as often to goading from the opposition. 

Media and pundits love to peddle the myth he is some sort of hot headed psycho.  

I have no problem with him getting booked when he deserves it but how many times has he been yellowed for fuck all over the last 18 months?

He plays for Rangers mate and is our most dangerous player . Maybe that has something to do with it

Prick,what is this clown been watching,kicked ,fouled,insulted by thugs who can hardly speak English but funnily enough have learned Spanish in no time .Referee can't wait to book him ,if you can't see what is going on your either blind or just stupid ask yourself how many honest mistakes have been overturned and petulance ain't a booking unless you play for Rangers.

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll take your word for the Lafferty booking one as I never got in to the game till a few minutes in as somecunt bought me a pint at ten to 3 😂😂

Shocking behaviour, I am a let down in this regard, poor @Dazzler had a framed photograph of me he wanted me to sign but I let him down and never showed up.

Thoughts are with him at this difficult time.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

So he misses a game against dundee rather than hibs or celtic 

I agree that would make sense . However I couldn't see the booking in what he done yesterday Eski

I'm glad he does miss the easier game because we will need him big time over Christmas period

He wanted booked yesterday and went out and did something that he knew would get him booked. 

It was perplexing why the ref wanted to speak to him, but anyone that walks away like that, throwing his arms about and refusing to come back when the ref tells them to several times is getting booked. And Morelos knew it. He wasn't booked for nothing (this time).

Great booking, well executed. 👏

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He wanted booked yesterday and went out and did something that he knew would get him booked. 

It was perplexing why the ref wanted to speak to him, but anyone that walks away like that, throwing his arms about and refusing to come back when the ref tells them to several times is getting booked. And Morelos knew it. He wasn't booked for nothing (this time).

Great booking, well executed. 👏

The one flaw in that scenario is that if the ref doesn’t pull him up for absolutely nothing then the walking away doesn’t happen. As you state yourself, Morelos doesn’t warrant getting a talking to in the first place  so no wonder he was frustrated by it. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The one flaw in that scenario is that if the ref doesn’t pull him up for absolutely nothing then the walking away doesn’t happen. As you state yourself, Morelos doesn’t warrant getting a talking to in the first place  so no wonder he was frustrated by it. 

He over egged it intentionally to get booked. If he hadn't been booked then he'd have manufactured it elsewhere, that was just an easy opportunity that a nugget ref gave him. 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fed up seeing him getting booked for what is just a lack of self control.

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

Away fuck yourself ya gimp, who needs enemies with “fans” like you 

35 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Someone edit this thread title to MORELOS - MISSES GAME VS DUNDEE...

Still think that this was a tactical booking and if so it was a good shout.

Two issues in this thread are getting blurred.

Firstly Alfredo needs to manage his petulance.  Correct.

Secondly the vast majority of refs are biased against us.  Correct.

Still threads getting made criticising the guy when he is on top form, and a post or two about him being "moany" still. 

If he was the sort of player who "played with a smile on his face", he would be playing in the lower leagues of England just now along with fucking Cummings and Windass. 

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

Still threads getting made criticising the guy when he is on top form, and a post or two about him being "moany" still. 

If he was the sort of player who "played with a smile on his face", he would be playing in the lower leagues of England just now along with fucking Cummings and Windass. 

There’s pricks who will moan about Alfredo and Tav no matter how well they play mate, wankers just waiting on them making a mistake so they can on here and gloat and say told you so, arseholes.