Morelos indiscipline

Got booked for waving his arm at a ref, took dogs abuse for it on here for a week afterwards, I counted at least 20 occasions where other players in our side did the same thing over the next few games after that and I never read a fucken thing about it on here or anywhere else.

Says it all.

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

100%. I don’t think it was obvious to those watching on RTV but at the game it was clear it was deliberate 

I can’t see how he premeditated getting knocked over in the middle of the park, or that the ref would give him a talking to for nothing. I was also at the game and it wasn’t clear at all in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

There’s pricks who will moan about Alfredo and Tav no matter how well they play mate, wankers just waiting on them making a mistake so they can on here and gloat and say told you so, arseholes.

If that was the case there would be a thread on Tavernier just now, because like near enough everybody else yesterday he was pish

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If that was the case there would be a thread on Tavernier just now, because like near enough everybody else yesterday he was pish

Fail to see how Tav was pish, kept clean sheet and did nothing wrong maybe didn’t get forward as much as usual but wasn’t “pish”

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Infact ever since the Ayr game he’s actually shown incredible constraint because he’s been goaded by the opposition countless times. 

The Hamilton players were a disgrace the way they tried to get him to react and against Motherwell one of their players got up off the ground using Morelos as a knee cushion. 

We should be backing our players to the hilt, instead when it comes to Morelos it’s amazing how many line up to have a go at him

I get your point but at the same time his lack of discipline has cost us points and cost us games, ill back any Rangers player but I won't defend them if they are part of the problem and are costing as games as a result of that 

he needs to just keep his head down and try his best not to get involved in this shite, hes become a target but that's not an excuse for him going off the rails

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I get your point but at the same time his lack of discipline has cost us points and cost us games, ill back any Rangers player but I won't defend them if they are part of the problem and are costing as games as a result of that 

he needs to just keep his head down and try his best not to get involved in this shite, hes become a target but that's not an excuse for him going off the rails

Aw furfuxsake 

I think he's improved no end, but some of the treatment he gets is beyond the pale. No protection from the ref's who can't wait to card him. If he ends up knuckling some cunt I wouldn't blame him.

We need an enforcer and any of the oppo dishing it out, he let's them know they aint getting away with it.

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

I can’t see how he premeditated getting knocked over in the middle of the park, or that the ref would give him a talking to for nothing. I was also at the game and it wasn’t clear at all in my opinion. 

He took the opportunity presented to him. Rightly so. It was a clear booking in the end, albeit how the situation came about was ridiculous.

Not read all the posts today in this thread but I agree that when he realised he had an 'opportunity' to get booked on this occasion, he walked away on purpose and after all the shite he has put up with from refs well done him. 

I do not want to take this thread away from Mo, but we need Tav as captain or someone else close to get to him before he gets a chance to walk away from the ref in future, because dissent seems the thing he is booked for mostly and surely he can understand some English by now, especially from one of the players he is with every day. 

9 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fed up seeing him getting booked for what is just a lack of self control.

Can somebody give a breakdown of his bookings this year please? How many for tackles, fights, backchatting refs etc?

Appreciate there will be plenty who thinks that he always gets booked for hee haw etc.

Research it and let us know, image.png.b1b74df8565671a78758b224f169d213.pngmuppet

Face it, he has become seriously better as a footballer and less inclined to react.

I am certain that has a lot to do with Steven G's input in telling him just how good he is which, if he considers it, is where he wants to be as a footballer !

What a difference in just six months or thereby !

20 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Think the way he kept launching his arms in the air then as soon as he was booked he just walked away 

We'll never know I suppose just felt very deliberate 

On 25/11/2018 at 09:53, Moody Blue Legend said:

Not sure why the ref even wanted to speak to him.

This. 

He had no reason to speak to Morelos at all.  Once again,  another mini Collum decided he was booking him,  end of story.  Another farcical decision made by a ref goading Morelos to react, in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I can get getting on his back earlier on when he was picking up red cards for being stupid now he picked up what was a sensible yellow card so he's only missing the Dundee game I don't have a problem with that.

However,  the reality is,  he shouldn't of had the booking in the first place.  It was unwarranted.