***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He can't hit it through a player ffs and no cunt came to give him an option. Youse are watching a different game if you think Tav's been shite.

He’s on the by line with space, held it up and lost possession. How has he not been shite? That is the question my friend, hits the first man twice in the second half when we had great crossing opertunities, then shat it with the third crossing opportunity. He effectively cost us the game tonight.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Decent performance on the night given the circumstances 

But should hopefully spell the end for Gerrard, clearly not good enough to be Rangers manager and no longer has the European results to fall back on. 

Can't be trusting him with anymore money in January & hope he goes before the window opens 

Honestly get to fuck with this.

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Big picture is we are going backwards faster than an Italian tank. And the lack of quality from the likes of Grezda and others is worrying. 

Again with the slating Grezda, you lot are relentless

Boy only got about 3 touches tonignt, should’ve been on for the start of the 2nd half 

Utter fucking sickener that.

We struggle to string passes together and it's not just tonight. Been that way for too long now.

Fuck where we were a year ago, we had one of the best chances to go through (multiple chances to make it comfortable) and completely blew it. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol:

Obviously an exaggeration as I'm pissed off but not one of them can pass, dribble, shoot or beat a man. 

The scum will fucking run all over us end of the month. It will be an embarrassment and anyone who thinks differently has their head up their arse. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The biggest opportunity I've ever seen Rangers had and not taken 

I genuinely don't want to hear it's been a great season because of where we were last season 

This is Rangers

Tav was worse than scandalous second half after me bumping him up 

I still reckon tav needs dropped. He is defo not captain material

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Big picture is we are going backwards faster than an Italian tank. And the lack of quality from the likes of Grezda and others is worrying. 

No point beating this Austrian mob and then not taking 3 points in Sunday.

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

That is a bang average Rapid team. Honestly can’t believe we have thrown this group away.  Too many games this season as a whole where we have no concentration when the going gets tough. 

our squad is assembled by players who couldn’t make it as regulars in their last team

Archived