Tav

Lloyd

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Id put 100% into every game for Rangers, id still be fucking shite though, tav is a terrible defender, 

Honesty is a bitter pill to swallow for the fan club.

They're always right, don't you know?!

Witnessing him getting roasted time after time against the scum is a hard watch.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Problem with tav is the captaincy, he isnt the type of player the rest will look up to when the chips are down and the going gets tough, and ability wise he isnt the standout player that will get the others going 

Is there any other team in top football leagues where player's look to their right back for inspiration?

I think in that sense Tav is quite unique, the guy is never injured and has played almost every game for us this season, he's also weighed in with his fair share of goals and assists.

He's endured the highs and the lows since being here.

He does get unfair criticism on here but that's because he's an ever present.

Tbf if he was getting consistent 8 and 9s every game he wouldn't be here.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Tav has played every game this season and lately he looks like he needs a break.

tav good points far outweigh his bad points and we would be a good few more points behind them if we didn’t have his assists 

Tbf he was trying to crack one off to his song on You Tube this morning.

Took him 4 hours

42 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Honesty is a bitter pill to swallow for the fan club.

They're always right, don't you know?!

Witnessing him getting roasted time after time against the scum is a hard watch.

Mind when you said Morelos was shite? You’re a mong and your opinion on Tav is utterly irrelevant. 

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Tav has played every game this season and lately he looks like he needs a break.

tav good points far outweigh his bad points and we would be a good few more points behind them if we didn’t have his assists 

Physically he’s fine and well used to playing the amount of games he’s played to date.

mentally you could be right and I’m pretty sure if we had another rb we’d have done it by now but the harsh reality is tav gives more than flanagan even when he is off form so until we are forced to go down that route tav plays every week

• 3 weeks later...

According to Bill Young a £7m bid is imminent from a Prem team. An integral part of the way we play and as such expect the bid - should it arrive - to be laughed at. At least, I hope it is.

Whatever you think of him, the guy has more goals and assists this season than that Oliver Burke has in his entire career and he's a winger who's played nearly 100 games. West Brom paid £15m for him so we should be holding out for a LOT more on that basis alone, particularly from an English club with cash to burn.

4 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

According to Bill Young a £7m bid is imminent from a Prem team. An integral part of the way we play and as such expect the bid - should it arrive - to be laughed at. At least, I hope it is.

Whatever you think of him, the guy has more goals and assists this season than that Oliver Burke has in his entire career and he's a winger who's played nearly 100 games. West Brom paid £15m for him so we should be holding out for a LOT more on that basis alone, particularly from an English club with cash to burn.

Bill Young is a head case. 

The bracket of Tav and Morelos as our best players by a distance should be set at £25 million each. 

Laugh all you want but that title is more important than money at this stage in our history. Winning that is everything for the club and the fans, fuck the money. 

Not that I think he’ll go just now anyway but still

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The bracket of Tav and Morelos as our best players by a distance should be set at £25 million each. 

Laugh all you want but that title is more important than money at this stage in our history. Winning that is everything for the club and the fans, fuck the money. 

Not that I think he’ll go just now anyway but still

I'm not laughing, we can start there and then work our way back to £20m. We need to be serious, mediocre players in the championship are going for ridiculous sums these days and if we're going to be selling a prized asset we need to be able to replace them.

Tav has European experience under his belt now and contributed to 60+ goals during his time with us, that's an incredible return however you look at it.  

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Bill Young is a head case. 

I quite like him, I must admit. Always find his radio show a good listen - particularly when Hugh Burns is on! And to be fair to Bill, he does call a lot of things spot on. Was telling us early December that Jones was signing among plenty of others. Has anyone ever confirmed whether he's a Rangers fan or not? He must be!

Back to Tav, completely agree with your second post. Tav's stats are ridiculous and as you rightly say, plenty of garbage players down south have gone for a whole lot more. I'm not in the business of slating our players or ex-players unnecessarily but Waghorn went for similar to the £7m quoted for Tav (Ipswich to Derby) and he's half the footballer Tav is. 

3 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

And to be fair to Bill, he does call a lot of things spot on.

:lol: Sorry but Bill just tweets or talks about stories which have been leaked from elsewhere, I think he had an inside track on the Docherty transfer but everything else he pinches from elsewhere. I think he is a blue nose so no doubt well meaning, but he talks a load of tripe most of the time I'm afraid. 

4 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

Back to Tav, completely agree with your second post. Tav's stats are ridiculous and as you rightly say, plenty of garbage players down south have gone for a whole lot more. I'm not in the business of slating our players or ex-players unnecessarily but Waghorn went for similar to the £7m quoted for Tav (Ipswich to Derby) and he's half the footballer Tav is. 

Couldn't agree more, the market demands we ask for more for our players.

It’s a stage where we have a settled and fairly well balanced squad and losing someone like Tav or Morelos in January causes major disruption, even if you can use the money to get a replacement there are no guarantees on how well they’d integrate and perform on the park.

For me I wouldn’t even consider selling first team players until the summer window. We have a real chance of 55 and the significance of that landmark for our club is absolutely monumental given the last 6 years.

We would never replace him with someone as creative, as quick and as instrumental to our attacking play for that kind of money in january.

Win the league, then if he wants to go, sell him in the summer, and we can sign (hopefully) another up and coming talent and keep the production line rolling. Would be cutting our nose to spite our face to sell him in Jan.