UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Quite right to have a pop at the club. 

If there’s one thing you can level at the club over its long history it’s that they take us for granted, it’s sit down shut up and don’t complain but keep giving us your hard earned. 

The UB should be in the middle of BF and safe standing is most definitely the way forward in certain sections of Ibrox, the fact the club don’t see this doesn’t surprise me one bit. 

Keep up the fight UB. 👍👍

Totally agree imagine the oppositions gk having to stand in front of them, as well as us shooting into the goals. Totally wasted in the corner. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Totally agree imagine the oppositions gk having to stand in front of them, as well as us shooting into the goals. Totally wasted in the corner. 

Would improve the sound as well.

Would love to see the day the whole of the BF is standing and full of UB. 

13 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

The club aren’t doing safe standing after saying they would. UB then asked to be moved into centre of Broomie behind the goal and they got told no.  

Safe standing will cost a fair chunk of cash to implement I can see why that's not being done.

13 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

The club aren’t doing safe standing after saying they would. UB then asked to be moved into centre of Broomie behind the goal and they got told no.  

Who at the club would they talk to for it ? Head of security ? 

Stupidness from the club here. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I agree if we have safe standing it should be the Copland front. I just think the UB should be moved to BF3. 

Absolutely agree! Ok, so safe standing isn't happening, that's one thing, but apparently the club agreed to the move and have no backtracked which if that's right enough, that's fucked. 

Moving them behind the goals of the Broomloan would be much better than where they are, even though it's only a couple sections along. 

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Me being an auld bastard, i'd love to see the UB in a standing section within Copland front. Keep the whole Broomie for families and kids.

Family section is stupid imo, one seat left in the whole stadium and you can’t buy it because you need an adult and child

31 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It shouldn't really be a surprise that the club want us too pay our money  , then sit down and fuck up 

I’m 99% convinced our own clubs behind the ticket fiasco on Sunday , don’t want us there 

Even last night for example, there’s a few flags tied up from the Copland Rear hanging down to the Copand front, including mine. Went down to get it at full time and steward says they have been told to remove them, and they were all taken down at half time.

So much for flags and banners all around eh? 

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Even last night for example, there’s a few flags tied up from the Copland Rear hanging down to the Copand front, including mine. Went down to get it at full time and steward says they have been told to remove them, and they were all taken down at half time.

So much for flags and banners all around eh? 

They will tell you it’s blocking the advertising mate. 

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Safe standing in BF is stupid as well.

Really is probably the worst place for it in my eyes, what if in years to come we change our mind regarding away allocation for the mhanks - they'll then have the safe standing section of Ibrox. Not that I can see that happening any time soon tbf. 

Along Govan front would be magic although would probably cause the most unrest or we fill in the corners and have it there. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The SLO is meant to be a fans rep but he’s quite happy to continue like this because he’s sorted for every game and jet setting across the world. 

He's basically just the ticket office's twitter handle. Zero creativity, engagement or knowledge on needs of fans.