Scum walk free over effigies charges.

5 hours ago, backup said:

snpee and their puppet prosecutors are now quite openly flaunting their disdain for The Rangers and all connected.

The Club should seek a police inquiry into this, preferably by an independent  English force.

My bet is the evidence was deliberately destroyed.

Our club and the people  running it are our biggest problem

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Maladministration and incompetence eh?

Which journalists, newspapers, media companies, investigating officers, politicians and whoever else could / should be looking at this case will be asking - persistently and until incontrovertible evidence one way or the other is produced:

Was it maladministration and incompetence due to plain simple negligence?  Personally, I doubt it as this had (has) all the hallmarks of being a profoundly important case of significant interest and which would have received wide media coverage not only in Scotland but throughout the UK and beyond. 

Or was it wilful negligence?  

Or (akin to wilful negligence) was it people in authority making sure they were not exercising all necessary duty and responsibility in relation to acts / omissions of others when there should have been active intervention to prevent maladministration and incompetence happening?

Or was it part of a cabal-like incident where enough people of influence in the case, or in the know, collaborated to create and even encouraged / created the opportunity for maladministration and incompetence to happen?

Or were people 'leaned on' to make sure enough went wrong /missing to create the scene for incompetence and maladministration to be the basis of the excuses?

Whose heads in the machinery of justice will roll / be prosecuted / be rightfully pilloried in public as a result of this?   

Wait though...……..the case affects Rangers...……...what's that I hear?    Ah, its the sound of legal and other brooms being swished across the floor to cover the matter up and to quickly hide it away from public gaze.        Wait a bit more...…..what else do we hear?...………...of course and as ever...…….the sound of utter silence coming from the Directors of Rangers.    

Read half of that. Will get to the rest after dinner 😁

Nothing was lost, who destroyed what should be the questions now, and those who messed up and destroyed crucial evidence sacked.   

We await to hear what the justice minister has to say regarding this as if it was a pope and a celtic fan hanging from the club decal this would never have happened.  

Disgraceful and heads should roll, not only those who destroyed a water tight case and their bosses should be shown the door, but the wee snowflakes will be told mistakes happen and you are working way to hard so not to worry.  

Every bear go see your msp or email them regarding this case and ask what the fuck happened as it seems to us who it was aimed at that this was done deliberately as only Unionist Rangers fans who are being blatenly targeted 

Seems such a shame that none of this photo evidence was highlighted and pictured in the media or loaded on to social media forums...............

Anyone on here want to dig out the stuff we have  on here and post it off asking for it to be investigated due to evidence being abundant on the internet ? Fuck knows how much of it can still be found on Kerryfail Street etc. 

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Then there's the TV video evidence still around, the newspaper photo evidence.

And  cellic will have video cctv evidence. and how many of the stewards and police force witnessed it too ? 

If they go down your route looking for witnesses you’ll end up with Rangers getting charged.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They are not underfunded, the Defence are.

Not sure how that stops ANY person doing their job properly...very bizarre

That's like me saying well since this carehome I'm working in is underfunded and since the family aren't providing their family with the correct toiletries, clothing or other much needed supplies, I'm not going to look after these people properly. 

They should find a way to do their job properly so "mistakes" aren't  made as well as excuses, imo.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's like me saying well since this carehome I'm working in is underfunded and since the family aren't providing their family with the correct toiletries, clothing or other much needed supplies, I'm not going to look after these people properly. 

They should find a way to do their job properly so "mistakes" aren't  made as well as excuses, imo.

They need to hire people who know what they are doing in the first place. 

Bet admin is blamed as usual.

11 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Humza Yousaf will be on tv saying it's shameful and demanding an investigation/inquiry....

If he did that, all he would have to do would be to look in the mirror, and see a huge grin looking back at him.

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Nothing was lost, who destroyed what should be the questions now, and those who messed up and destroyed crucial evidence sacked.   

We await to hear what the justice minister has to say regarding this as if it was a pope and a celtic fan hanging from the club decal this would never have happened.  

Disgraceful and heads should roll, not only those who destroyed a water tight case and their bosses should be shown the door, but the wee snowflakes will be told mistakes happen and you are working way to hard so not to worry.  

Every bear go see your msp or email them regarding this case and ask what the fuck happened as it seems to us who it was aimed at that this was done deliberately as only Unionist Rangers fans who are being blatenly targeted 

First rule of the law and Lawyers is protection of evidence for prosecution and defence.

When do we hear how many coppers and lawyers get sacked or will it be some poor fucking 70 year old Policeman from NI who will be taken over the coals?

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Hey be fair, a bloody well planned and paid for evidentiary loss is not bloody cheap and the pope didn't want to involve the church so the powers at be had to fund it instead.

We are not made of money so can't hide these things all the time, we should stop them coming to court in the first place!