Justice no chance.

Lets go 55

I might be mad big Dave but it's the truth and it's being played out in front of us, the chucki ar  la mob and their cohorts have a stranglehold over this country, tail wagging dug and all that,as you say I might be mad but this has been coming for years,they have radiclised at least two or three generations  of children in the politics of Sinn Fein Ira since the hunger strikes whilst we have sat back and done nothing to counter this ,a bit like the Isis terrorists who have been allowed to flourish and cause havoc because we have had Government's who are afraid of calling them out all in the name of political correctness and the fear of being accused of islamaphobia and anti Irish Catholic discrimination.

Look where that has got us.

by the way I like a rant.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

OP marching straight on here from relative nowhere, rambling along  and giving it lots of lines.

No wonder Scottish journalists are suggesting some of our fans are on crack. 

Tbf though he's got over 3 times amount of likes to posts, 1 of them from me though I thing I would have hung fire if I spotted he was from Coatbridge just to be on the safe side 😂😂

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So rather than add anything to the thread most people would rather be smart arses and make snide digs.

The apathy amongst our support is incredible.

This post isn't adding anything to the thread either tbf.

At least i added constructive criticism in my post.

What's coatbridge got to do with it , everyone else out with this shithole  thinks it's all tarriers that live here, well it's not ,nearly every one is probably from Irish Scottish decent,they might be in the majority just , so don't make assumptions on where someone lives ,I've been going to Ibrox  for over 50 years and my two sons are there with me to this day.

I probably know more about the ira supporting scumbags  than  some of the clowns on here who dig you up for grammar and diction.

Know thy enemy my friend because I certainly do.

19 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Only because he was a relatively new poster bud and Coatbridge has a reputation for being a republican stronghold, No offence 😂😂

Can't even walk to the shops for the Holy water in the morning without a drive by blessing, it's scandalous.