With "friends" such as these...

D'Artagnan

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They’ve all jumped on the same bandwagon as paid quislings.

Constructive criticism is one thing, this bunch of former players are nothing more than sell-outs.  I’ve seen sutton defending Morelos more than any of them ffs.

Defending him or not he's the prick that called him “buffalo brains“

Makes me wander sometimes, is it because these ex players haven’t been retained or re-employed at Ibrox in a coaching role that they adopt the critical & bitter tone ? 

They had it so fkn good when they were here that I reckon they’ve lost all sense of rationality.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They’ve all jumped on the same bandwagon as paid quislings.

Constructive criticism is one thing, this bunch of former players are nothing more than sell-outs.  I’ve seen sutton defending Morelos more than any of them ffs.

I agree.

1 hour ago, Paulbrian11 said:

I doubt there’s many Rangers fans who will be so precious about ex-players being less than positive outwith obsessives on message boards.

People generally appreciate what they contributed on the pitch for us, daft newspapers articles aren’t anywhere near as important.

You dont think there is a particular narrative being set ? Despite the evidence showing Broadfoot raking Fredo's achilles  yet still Fredo draws the ire and pelters ? No surprise then that in such a climate appeals against red and yellow cards fail

I think it was Simon Donnelly or tam McManus that condemned broadfoot for that disgusting behaviour.   Compared to his pals actually blaming Morelos.   Since we’ve been back in this hole of a league I’ve noticed broadfoot has been a real dirty player. Can’t believe we had that player on our books.

on a side note- has anyone noticed the extra mile our ex players go to to win vs us?  Rarely do you see ex tims do the same against them

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This isn’t about snowflakes or not caring what folk say, it’s about expecting ex players who call themselves Bears standing shoulder to shoulder with the current squad and club against a one way narrative being pumped out by a taig compliment media. 

Seems to be the bigger the hero the more they negative they want to be .

Top of the list of shite in your own nest gang is Mcoist .He was idolized by pretty much the whole support .But carries on the negative crap that the tarrier media love .He is doing it for a coin .

Funny how none of our foreign ex players are falling over themselves to sink the boot in and suck the tarrier media teat. 

Look at Marco Negri .was only here a short time .was a huge success for 6months then dwindled away 

At no time in his career here would anybody have thought that he would be popping back here a few times a year for events 

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

You dont think there is a particular narrative being set ? Despite the evidence showing Broadfoot raking Fredo's achilles  yet still Fredo draws the ire and pelters ? No surprise then that in such a climate appeals against red and yellow cards fail

Spot on D'art😉

7 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

This is exemplerary of the problem - its not the media who are the problem but "obsessives" amongst the Rangers support. Despite the fact the national broadcaster saw fit to compile a montage of Morelos incidents and broadcast it outwith its sports section. Where our player is stereotyped due to his nation of origin and treated unfairly until he recieves less than balanced  coverage in the media and subsequently less than balanced or fair review wheh subjected to retrospective discipline.

But dont you worry this is all in us "obsessives" heads.

Could we demand Sportscene do the same wi Brown,you know,just to 'balance the books',so to speak 😉

Great post Dart.

I think it is admirable that Morelos has overcome huge social, economic and cultural barriers to get where he is. Scottish children could learn much from his strong, brave and resilient attitude.. With the SNP splitting our society,  failing to close the educational attainment gap, and ignoring their basic needs they will need such traits in abundance.

3 hours ago, geronimoo said:

I have always thought Ferguson was a prick and so is his brother. As for McCulloch, I never really bothered with his opinion as he was an average player when on top form and at times looked out of his depth in Scotland's lower leagues for us.

The Fergusons are the very top 2 pricks, to have sold their soul and 5 brain cells between them

They make me hate them with a passion

I used to get frustrated at our ex-players in the media, thinking that they must have simply felt the need to be “objective” once they had stopped playing, while their ex-players had no problem with nailing their colours to the mast, being openly anti-us and pro-them, because they’re bitter from the cradle to the grave.

However, I’ve since realised it’s really all about money, the narrative in the mhedia in general is “celtic good, Rangers bad” and if you don’t go along with that there’s not many jobs open to an ex-Ranger. They don’t want anyone speaking out against the way they want the public perception of us to be, especially someone articulate who could maybe make the gullible question the agenda.

19 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I used to get frustrated at our ex-players in the media, thinking that they must have simply felt the need to be “objective” once they had stopped playing, while their ex-players had no problem with nailing their colours to the mast, being openly anti-us and pro-them, because they’re bitter from the cradle to the grave.

However, I’ve since realised it’s really all about money, the narrative in the mhedia in general is “celtic good, Rangers bad” and if you don’t go along with that there’s not many jobs open to an ex-Ranger. They don’t want anyone speaking out against the way they want the public perception of us to be, especially someone articulate who could maybe make the gullible question the agenda.

The bit in bold, that really is what it's all it's about, you, me, and [mostly] every other Rangers supporter out there knows what's going on, so these fuckers also know what the MO is but choose to ignore the damage being done to the club and players Alfredo in particular and condone it with their actions all for the sake of money, the bastards have no conscience, I believe a major part of there problem is the fact that they have been mollycoddled all there early adult life, not having to make any decisions for themselves simply because they had a talent the rest of us never had, but being a short career time eventually catches up with them and they realise that they don't have any other particular skills in order to maintain their lifestyles other than the easy option of accepting the "pieces of silver" from new masters who control the narrative, and having the morals of the mongrels that they are then they have no problem acquiescing with their master's voice and choose to shit on the very club/supporters that gave them everything,

The worst part in all of this is that they all claim to have been brought up as "one of us", don"t make me fuckin' laugh they have absolutely no idea what it takes to be one of us, we get more respect from ex foreign players or players who were brought up as catholic than we do from these rats who should know better.

You've made your beds you bastards now go and lay in them, and go fuck yourselves while you're at it.

4 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Could we demand Sportscene do the same wi Brown,you know,just to 'balance the books',so to speak 😉

It’s only on for 40 mins or so, they would need to make a mini series to cover all that cunts assaults.