Mp writes to Humza re: effiges at the knewcamp

Smile

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I asked on twitter last week for MSP's to ask about this in Holyrood and some wanker replied 'nutter alert' :lol: 

I hope the prick has read the letter from Murdo to Yousaf. :pipe:

I wonder if the wanker had the same reaction to it being raised how ‘poor wee victimised lenny’ was hit on the anorak

40 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I wonder if the wanker had the same reaction to it being raised how ‘poor wee victimised lenny’ was hit on the anorak

I had never come across the 'person' before S, but he obviously did not think it important that 9 other wankers had walked free because of 'lost' evidence. I have not seen him since but I am happy to know my own level of nutter is well below his. :pipe:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

When I was banging the drum about all the corruption few years back . And getting digs  from some one here about paranoia .

I don't seem to be getting these digs any more . Bears have surely got wise to the going on in this Country

:dancingtroll:

The police lose evidence all the time, it is not like one of their main responsibilities is to preserve a trail of evidence or anything. Fucking hell they even lost evidence in the Tommy Robinson case and you know how carefully they kept all of that to convict the man and suddenly "the dog ate my camera" routine comes out.

Took fucking decades to even get halfway to concluding Hillsborough, how the hell are the police meant to do their PRIMARY job and obey the law and abuse people at the same time? Be fair now, they are just trying to keep the peace by calming the smelly cunts down and all will be good, timmy can go back to raping women in back streets who offer them help in no time and everyone is good.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

When I was banging the drum about all the corruption few years back . And getting digs  from some one here about paranoia .

I don't seem to be getting these digs any more . Bears have surely got wise to the going on in this Country

You have been consistent in your views mate and been proven correct in many occasions.

Slightly different take on this, in that I don't think there is a top down conspiracy to allow this type of behaviour, or it wouldn't have got this far anyway. Clearly there was an appetite to prosecute.

It'll be an inside job with 1 or 2 getting rid of evidence. Doesn't take away from the reasonable conclusion that this would never have happened had we done it at Ibrox. 

The question needs to be asked, what happens if key evidence is lost in a murder investigation, and a group of people end up getting away with that sort of crime?

You best believe the justice minister is going to be all over the back of that, and the press would be pushing for answers. It does go to show, especially in the manufactured climate of sectarianism that we are bottom of the good chain and as a people do not matter in their eyes. 

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Lost or stolen by a taig cop? 

In Sturgeons Scotland the police force are a joke,no better than a banana Republic. 

Handed back in to cellic fc to accompany their criminal fans on stadium tours.

12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I do not think so. The standards in prosecution have consistently fallen ever since the SNP took over and decided prosecutors of crime needed no knowledge of crime, evidence or procedure. 

There needs to be a total cleanout and rethink over who should be performing a valuable service.

Seriously, that’s like making someone a car mechanic that’s never seen a car. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The question needs to be asked, what happens if key evidence is lost in a murder investigation, and a group of people end up getting away with that sort of crime?

You best believe the justice minister is going to be all over the back of that, and the press would be pushing for answers. It does go to show, especially in the manufactured climate of sectarianism that we are bottom of the good chain and as a people do not matter in their eyes. 

Bet they don’t lose the evidence on the guy that vandalised the Mosque in Edinburgh. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Dehumanised to the point that we are treated less than human. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Seriously, that’s like making someone a car mechanic that’s never seen a car. 

Well that is what has been going on. While I am all for allowing non criminal lawyers to apply, if they are successful they get temp contracts to see if they are good enough BUT preference should ALWAYS be given to those who practice Criminal Law and then the others can fill in gaps.