Mp writes to Humza re: effiges at the knewcamp

Smile

24 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

You have been taking some abuse on there lol

The first time was me just not remembering that people can make out they are someone else and even use the photo of that person which is not normal behaviour IMO but was funny as soon as I realised. :lol:

This other cunt was probably either a selick fan or SNP supporter (probably both) and I had no problem dealing with him mate. I am now much wiser with the workings of twitter and still enjoy using it. :pipe:

19 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

The sad truth is if these effigies where dressed in Pakistani shirts and a burka or one dressed as the pope and the other with a sceptic top on then I’m 99% confident that the people involved would have been drawn over the coals and ostracised already.

With Sturgeon and Humza leading the charge...

43 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The first time was me just not remembering that people can make out they are someone else and even use the photo of that person which is not normal behaviour IMO but was funny as soon as I realised. :lol:

This other cunt was probably either a selick fan or SNP supporter (probably both) and I had no problem dealing with him mate. I am now much wiser with the workings of twitter and still enjoy using it. :pipe:

Still makes me laugh 😂

19 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I do not think so. The standards in prosecution have consistently fallen ever since the SNP took over and decided prosecutors of crime needed no knowledge of crime, evidence or procedure. 

There needs to be a total cleanout and rethink over who should be performing a valuable service.

Have you any idea what evidence went missing ?

On 22/03/2019 at 14:33, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Useless will do nothing, but good on the MP and his constituents for raising this.

Rangers Constituents need to now complain to every part of Scotland's MPs. Then there would be a forced enquiry surely at Holyrood...if taken up by English Constituents also would that not force a bigger hand and interest to Hop?  Just curious?  

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Did they ever find the guy who opened the mini bus door and clattered a youngster with a bottle? 

That and the wee boy who was hit by a bottle thrown ‘by a football fan’ when he was walking to Ibrox with his dad. 

Nothing to see here. 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Rangers Constituents need to now complain to every part of Scotland's MPs. Then there would be a forced enquiry surely at Holyrood...if taken up by English Constituents also would that not force a bigger hand and interest to Hop?  Just curious?  

Holyrood are washing their hands re celtic and all the nonces at that club so there’s no chance of this IMO

1 minute ago, Smile said:

They must be under the big carpet that keeps the beasts at their club hidden.

The cunts are good at purposely destroying evidence but no one can tell me that they haven’t got a copy of the cctv kept, Mark Daly should be door stepping them with this question. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

and I supposing scum fc don’t have original copies kept 🤬

Not the first time either. The crown for the second time disclosed an edited copy of cctv to the defence. The defence quite rightly wanted the unedited copy and it was never handed over. The defence are simply doing what they are entitled to do but sadly the crown keep forgetting their disclosure duties.

On 22 March 2019 at 18:28, Bigdave30 said:

The sad truth is if these effigies where dressed in Pakistani shirts and a burka or one dressed as the pope and the other with a sceptic top on then I’m 99% confident that the people involved would have been drawn over the coals and ostracised already.

We are all equal but it would appear from a distance that some are more equal than others.

An effigy of the papa being hung is a big no no. You should know that. Utterly disgusting. Try it and the stadium is in lockdown and all jailed. 

We need to try it at the last game against them at Ibrox! All CCTV inadvertantly switched off. It can be arranged.

Nothing sectarian in hanging a paedo. Anyone questioning it obviously has a broken moral compass, which will equal every cunt in Holyrood.

Would love to watch the meltdown. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

An effigy of the papa being hung is a big no no. You should know that. Utterly disgusting. Try it and the stadium is in lockdown and all jailed. 

We need to try it at the last game against them at Ibrox! All CCTV inadvertantly switched off. It can be arranged.

Nothing sectarian in hanging a paedo. Anyone questioning it obviously has a broken moral compass, which will equal every cunt in Holyrood.

Would be the same if you hung 2 black postboxes. You wouldn’t be able to hear yourself think for the sound of people marching up the moral high ground.

Stick a Rangers top or a sash on them and you get some tutting and headshaking from the galleries and the odd shoulder shrug 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Nothing to see here....move along.

59 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whereas one with a celtic trackie saying coach and holding a banner saying paedo... 😳