Mp writes to Humza re: effiges at the knewcamp

Smile

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:29, hugenot 63 said:

The whole world seen effiges of protestants being hanged that day, very sinister that the evidence has gone missing, if police Scotland can't defend us who can? 

The gestapo fuckpig scum  . Are infiltrated at the very top with bheasts . That is a fact .

The PF is like Glasgow City Council . Full of vermin . All making the important decisions regards our way of life .

The  foot soldiers are probably 50/50 but it won't be long before it's 60/40 and then 75/25 . Decades of course

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The gestapo fuckpig scum  . Are infiltrated at the very top with bheasts . That is a fact .

The PF is like Glasgow City Council . Full of vermin . All making the important decisions regards our way of life .

The soldiers are probably 50/50 but it won't be long before it's 60/40 and then 75/25 . Decades of course

The pf are all RC .

On the army I always wondered how a scum fan could join the forces . Indeed I knew a soldier who had tours of NI who supported the scum . I found it unbelievable and still do .

16 minutes ago, hugenot 63 said:

On a side note, note dame being burned to a crisp, was it God's retribution against those who seek to torture & rape children? 

Is it owned by the RC church ? Wondered if the Vatican were chipping in with a few hundred mill ? 

40 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

The pf are all RC .

On the army I always wondered how a scum fan could join the forces . Indeed I knew a soldier who had tours of NI who supported the scum . I found it unbelievable and still do .

In the past I worked in a lot of the Barracks in Catterick Garrison and saw a lot of celtic tops and flags which surprised me. 

4 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Is it owned by the RC church ? Wondered if the Vatican were chipping in with a few hundred mill ? 

It's owned by the French state. All of their Cathedrals are, I think.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

If there is a god he would more likely be in line with protestants than RC anyway .

Afterall the reformation was a protest to the church as they felt the vatican was corrupt and going away from the beliefs of many in northern europe .

Those who left the RC church and became part of the new protestant church were going back to a more traditional way of life .the one that god had intended .

So if there is a god he will be a prod 

😁😁

Amen to that! :UK:

On 17/04/2019 at 20:10, hugenot 63 said:

On a side note, note dame being burned to a crisp, was it God's retribution against those who seek to torture & rape children? 

Very strong hints that there is a political cover up over Allah’s retribution, also a multitude of “unsolved” attacks on many Christian churches.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’ve been corresponding with a couple of minions of the awfy, awfy busy Mr Yousaf regarding the lack of an inquiry into the cluster of cases all springing from one club.

The language they used is typical politik-speak, very non-commital but the gist of it is that they are waiting until every cockroach has been dealt with before even discussing their reaction. Expect an inquiry once the last sick bastard is locked up.

It is like pulling teeth trying to get a straight answer from these people and this has taken two months so far.

I will keep you posted.

I would suggest that Yousaf has been very busy attending Separate Entity games...