ST renewal

KingKirk

£700 for me in SJR5! (£697+£3 web sales fee).

A lot of money for me, so there better be some silverware to show for it at the end of the season.

If the board want to keep jacking up the prices then I think they should put their hands in their pockets first, buy some real quality players who can win trophies, then increase based on the product on the park. I'm always hesitant to part with such a large sum of money with no guarantee of trophies.

53 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Has to be or he’s done secondary seating during the season and got money off 

I'm not a concession but I've got a buy back credit, I was told that £412 was the full price before buy back credit.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Auto renewal payment dates are:

F30 31 May,  Fri 28 June  Wed 31 July    Fri 30 August    Extra £10 added to first payment only.

Cheers mate. I was just worried they'd go in and attempt to take the full amount before I could get the money into his bank.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"In order to further boost our charitable activities we are proud, for the first time, to have included a £2 donation for the Rangers Charity Foundation as part of the Season Ticket payment. I know that all fans will support this initiative to help others."

Just me who thinks this is a wee bit naughty? (Probably 😁) I'm generally for supporting charities and think the RCF does fantastic work, I've donated to it previously. But donating imo is a conscious personal decision not one enforced upon us, even if only for £2. And fuck the club being proud by charging us a donation without our say. Anyways, of now to change my name to VictorMeldrewMyArse 😁

You make a very fair point. It should be your decision to donate or not. 

Usual website chaos. Tried to update my credit card details but there was no link to do so. Phoned the ticket office - credit card update part of system has crashed apparently, so they will send me a paper form to fill in ...

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t even bring myself to read the letter, it will just get my back up. 

52 is right 

Its not such a big mark really  but I guess whatever King was to say. I would dislike it.. And I'd gladly kick the shite of him just for his sheer apathy to what's going on in this Country