Jon Flanagan

hammer93

Just now, Bluekev said:

I don’t think it’s a bad statement and if Rangers don’t get answers then the board should go nuclear on the cunts. Brown has got away with so much it’s fucking laughable. They’re corrupt to the core and the evidence is there for all to see. The ref took action so that should be end of story. 

Agree it wasn't a bad statement but it literally means fuck all if they don't follow it through till the very end. By that I don't mean accepting whatever is decided on Thursday but using every means possible along with every possible piece of evidence from this season and before to support out the case. Hold my breath to see what happens but I'm not expecting much and come Thursday I expect the suspension to be upped to 3 games and that be the end of it

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

Surely that's an easy win for Rangers lawyer when the charge said that it wasn't seen by the official. If not, then what the fuck was he booked for?

Iirc did the ref and or brown state that he went by the word of the assistant ref? If so that would clear the ref of any wrong doings and keep the sfa in the clear as well. Ref never seen it wnet by his linesmans word and got it wrong. 

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

We need to fight fire with fire, even if it means indulging in whataboutery. They cunts from across the city have been doing it for years. To start to win this war we need to drag ourselves down to their level. It obviously works.

Coincidentally a magic word trotted out by those in the media who are celtic minded, and use it whenever we make a valid point regarding the differences in treatment. 

Tom English likes to use it in particular. 

We do need to start getting tore into them and to hell with how it's perceived.

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Iirc did the ref and or brown state that he went by the word of the assistant ref? If so that would clear the ref of any wrong doings and keep the sfa in the clear as well. Ref never seen it wnet by his linesmans word and got it wrong. 

“any official” includes linesmen

43 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Actually think that's an alright statement at this time to be honest! As long as it's not the usual knee jerk reaction that we don't follow up on when they don't listen! 

This. :thumbup:

It is much more than I expected and as you say if they (the board) do not just go quiet after the SFA ignore us then it is fine by me, at the moment. 

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree it wasn't a bad statement but it literally means fuck all if they don't follow it through till the very end. By that I don't mean accepting whatever is decided on Thursday but using every means possible along with every possible piece of evidence from this season and before to support out the case. Hold my breath to see what happens but I'm not expecting much and come Thursday I expect the suspension to be upped to 3 games and that be the end of it

After us both not sure if we would go on the attack with this, I was happy to see that statement, but as you say it is no use just rolling over if it goes against us on Thursday. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

After us both not sure if we would go on the attack with this, I was happy to see that statement, but as you say it is no use just rolling over if it goes against us on Thursday. 

Really hope this is when we come out all guns blazing with every scrap of evidence we can get and fight them head on and see what happens

Really hope this is when we come out all guns blazing with every scrap of evidence we can get and fight them head on and see what happens

Also get the lawyers on English and co for 1+sided reporting and slander ,

start fighting back.

I do hope so, the season is over apart from one game so we should attack with everything we have and not accept being treated differently from them.   

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Coincidentally a magic word trotted out by those in the media who are celtic minded, and use it whenever we make a valid point regarding the differences in treatment. 

Tom English likes to use it in particular. 

We do need to start getting tore into them and to hell with how it's perceived.

I caught a bit of the clyde phone in coming home (not my usual listen) and Roger Hannah was hitting out with it post statement.

14 minutes ago, backup said:

Dignified silence is the reason they have their boots on our neck !

I would certainly agree with that, I just hope maybe Stevie has said this is the time to fight this and hopefully get some improvement before next season.

It will be interesting to see what happens, over the next few days. 

I'm pretty confident Liewell has called a meeting of the coven already to conspire to really fuck us for next season, as those cunts  are staring down both barrels to be blasted from their contrived perch.

That fucking taig bitch of a CO should have been drowned at birth. She is obviously one hating corrupt bastard. Nothing new for your taig of course.