Missing Rangers Fan

6 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

It looks like it is. It's my daughter's pals twin brother. There's too many young men taking their own lives nowadays it's time people stepped up and made mental health services more accessible.

That’s absolutely tragic. I don’t know the age of this young man but he should have had support regardless of what age he is.  

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

It looks like it is. It's my daughter's pals twin brother. There's too many young men taking their own lives nowadays it's time people stepped up and made mental health services more accessible.

Yeah putting 2 and 2 together its looking likely it was him, knew him when I was younger think he had some mental difficulties but always had time for anyone and was as nice a guy you could meet, another good guy taking far too soon.

RIP Johnny I hope your at peace now.

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Yeah putting 2 and 2 together its looking likely it was him, knew him when I was younger think he had some mental difficulties but always had time for anyone and was as nice a guy you could meet, another good guy taking far too soon.

It's proper tragic mate. I'm just thinking of the poor lads family now.

On 23/07/2019 at 14:28, Bluekev said:

I’ve seen a few people mentioning this link now but in my opinion the explosion of cheap, shite charlie has a lot to do with the suicide rates here at present. I’m 34 and when I was 18 coke wasn’t the “done” thing at all but now people seem to be ploughing through it regularly.

I believe the family/ friends are trying to arrange a search tomorrow afternoon in the Falkirk area he was last seen. I'll see if I can find details..

Broom hill Inn Pub, FH4 2AH

Meeting 1530/1600

Commence search 1630

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I believe the family/ friends are trying to arrange a search tomorrow afternoon in the Falkirk area he was last seen. I'll see if I can find the details.. 

I've found the details mate

IMG_20190725_153345.jpg

On 23/07/2019 at 15:49, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

RIP to the boy. The marine police unit have been at my house all day. Still police tape up and being stood guard. If you don’t mind my saying so- and I’m not at all assuming anything- it seems unusual...

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

RIP to the boy. The marine police unit have been at my house all day. Still police tape up and being stood guard. If you don’t mind my saying so- and I’m not at all assuming anything- it seems unusual...

Does seem quite unusual mate I thought after they recovered the body they would be away the next day, maybe they think something sinister has happened to him, absolutely sickening if that is the case.