Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

So u have never seen any taig bastard booed or called names likewise Black players in the past??? But that's irrelevant tho. 

Problem is some of these guys u can look at and think wtf and some of the earlier posts is exactly why clubs need to come out with these type of promotions 

Also find it hilarious your having a go for me questioning an initiative aimed at been all inclusive and you then post taig bastards being booed😂😂quite ironic that...

When people are willing to break the law of the land without a seconds thought why would this pish change their thinking, it sounds like 1 of 2 things 

they enforce this pish and fans start getting bans all over the place

or

its just another waste of money and political correctness doing its worst

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

When people are willing to break the law of the land without a seconds thought why would this pish change their thinking, it sounds like 1 of 2 things 

they enforce this pish and fans start getting bans all over the place

or

its just another waste of money and political correctness doing its worst

For me it's part 2.

11 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Also find it hilarious your having a go for me questioning an initiative aimed at been all inclusive and you then post taig bastards being booed😂😂quite ironic that...

I'm not having a go at all and yes I posted that as that's what they are called and u claimed it never happens 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm not having a go at all and yes I posted that as that's what they are called and u claimed it never happens 

I didn't claim players have never been abused, that's a fabrication.

You still haven't answered my question.

Cannae help thinking this is just cringe as fuck. Smacks of “look at us look at us.”

Rangers have worked with local community since inception. Its always been a Rangers family and we have always worked with good causes. We have never felt the need for such a high profile campaign. 

No issue with us engaging all these charities, increasing the diversity of our engagement with the communities as they themselves diversify but did we have to milk it to fuck? 

I was always taught to cover yer work 

41 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Clicked through that with no sound CB :lol:  and can I add get that wanker Robertson out the door pronto. 

The mumbling cunt stumbled over most of his speech, he’s an embarrassment to the club. 

Sad day when we can find somebody that makes Bain look like a captain of industry

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The mumbling cunt stumbled over most of his speech, he’s an embarrassment to the club. 

Sad day when we can find somebody that makes Bain look like a captain of industry

I could not listen when I saw it was him chairing it after reading what I had in the SD thread about him.

I always thought he was not up to being our CE but seeing the part he played in that clusterfuck it has been confirmed in a big way. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I could not listen when I saw it was him chairing it after reading what I had in the SD thread about him.

I always thought he was not up to being our CE but seeing the part he played in that clusterfuck it has been confirmed in a big way. 

Really is beyond belief he is still in a job along with Blair, can’t stand that cunt Murray but fair do’s to him at least he feel on his sword over this. 

As for the chief cunt, he is one lying piece of shit and should’ve stood down as chairman if he has even the smallest piece of decency in him.