Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Still puts together decent fight nights and I want his gaff.

Belter of a hoose TBF. I hate listening to him speak though. He's a car salesman and a politician mixed in to one (bright as fuck which makes it worse) and has shafted Whyte over his favoured boxer in Joshua.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Belter of a hoose TBF. I hate listening to him speak though. He's a car salesman and a politician mixed in to one (bright as fuck which makes it worse) and has shafted Whyte over his favoured boxer in Joshua.

I know but if I could I would marry him, divorce him and take that house. After going to see some top class boxing.

I like NGannou a lot, but Stipe is my boy so I'm pretty gutted. 

Stipe just didn't look himself tonight at all. He's still the GOAT and is a better fighter than NGannou in every department, but when someone has that lights out power they're always a danger. 

Fair play to NGannou. His life is a great story.

Just seen the UFC main event. I think Francis would take my head off with one of his punches.

Miocic made a huge mistake and paid the price. However Ngannou looked scary. 

Ngannou v Jones will be massive. Hopefully Jones gets knocked the fuck out.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I like NGannou a lot, but Stipe is my boy so I'm pretty gutted. 

Stipe just didn't look himself tonight at all. He's still the GOAT and is a better fighter than NGannou in every department, but when someone has that lights out power they're always a danger. 

Fair play to NGannou. His life is a great story.

The key moment was the takedown attempt by Stipe in the first. It was a bit sloppy so Francis managed to defend it and get a few heavy shots in. Stipe seemed a little dazed from that point.