Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

everton couldnt afford him when we bought him ffs, so where are they tapping the cash from now that we want double what we paid for him

They only way they can buy is by selling. They've made a few bob this season with the Arteta, Billy and Beckford sales.

They only way they can buy is by selling. They've made a few bob this season with the Arteta, Billy and Beckford sales.

surely they wouldnt have loaned donovan then if they had the cash to actually buy someone, everton have massive debt and no potential buyers, i'd be very surprised if they spent anything near what we are looking for jelavic (tu)

surely they wouldnt have loaned donovan then if they had the cash to actually buy someone, everton have massive debt and no potential buyers, i'd be very surprised if they spent anything near what we are looking for jelavic (tu)

They've bought Gibson. Wasn't a massive fee mind you.

Has there offer been accepted my mate just text me there and said it had can't find it any where but

I cant find anything about an offer being accepted all i can find is everton put in an official offer but i suppose we will have to wait and see

McGregor, Davis, and Whittaker are all on £25K p/w rumoured.

They all requird new deals following the sale of the club to Mr Whyte.

Whittaker was on exceptional form and subject of English interest when his was signed.

Jelavic signed before any of those deals happend and the highest wage earner at that time was rumoured to be Davis in the 17-18k p/w. Jelavic himself was rumoured to have came in on around 13-14k p/w and has since not signed any extensions to his original contract to my knowledge.

Steady on. :lol:

One of the guys on the Everton forum asked a Rangers supporter would Rangers take 1 million plus McFadden :lol: Another guy says 2.5 million and another half million on appearances :lol:

Taking the piss,the scottish market is treated with utter contempt,i mean look at steven fletcher and charlie adam...leave scotland for pennies and end up involved in HUGE moves,jelavic is better than both,also if alan hutton and craig gordon are 8/9 mill then surely a goalscorer is worth more!

Taking the piss,the scottish market is treated with utter contempt,i mean look at steven fletcher and charlie adam...leave scotland for pennies and end up involved in HUGE moves,jelavic is better than both,also if alan hutton and craig gordon are 8/9 mill then surely a goalscorer is worth more!

hes only worth what someones willing to pay

hes only worth what someones willing to pay

I know mate BUT these clubs are bidding less than what leicester did,i know we could do with the cash but why should we accept less than 7.5,if we keep him he would have to be intrested given that the euros are coming up...wouldnt mind him,aluko and mervan all together AND if he has a decent euros we will get far better offers