Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. The seats near mine are now showing as £15, but mine was definitely £13. I have it in my hand.

Is this maybe some kind of early bird discount?

If it is, then that'll teach y'all - get your ticket the moment it goes on sale!!

Mine was 13 ,season ticket holders get a2 quid discount

Are we really going to compare every single midweek cup game we play against diddy teams with a CL game?

Basically what I get from that is, if it's big game we'll make it, if its a midweek tie against shite who cares.

The attitude of a gloryhunting bastard.

Basically what I get from that is, if it's big game we'll make it, if its a midweek tie against shite who cares.

That's life. It's always been the same and it always will be.

Are we going to discuss it every single midweek game we play against a shite team even though we all know the answers?

Although I see where you're coming from, financial restraints come into play as well. Many skin themselves or take time off work to attend champions league games, due to it being the biggest club tournament in world football. Every fan wants to see there team play on that stage. I agree that if you can afford it and have time off, you should try to attend as many games as possible. Unfortunately many people don't have this luxury, so if it means missing a league cup game, so be it. In my view the champions league is worth leaving yourself skint, the league cup does not offer the same appeal or matchday experience. I know many who share this view and I certainly wouldn't consider them glory hunters, far from it, with some having supported the team for over 20 and in some cases 30 years. For the record I will be attending the Falkirk game but only because I'm able to afford it.

The ticket sales so far are shocking!! not saying it should be a sellout but surely 30,000 at least. Just gives everyone excuse to say we are walking away.

Although i think ST holders should get into game for free or alot cheaper than £13.00 or do bring a mate for free.

Or offer some to the armed forces again.

57.5% to of £15 to Rangers buying ticket. 42.5% to Falkirk.

100% of £15 to Rangers donating to RFFF. SFA to Falkirk.

and no support for gers players! who needs enemies with friends like you!

nobody will ever make me refuse to enter ibrox no matter who they are or what they have done. We should be making sure that the teams who tried to stand against us are frightened to come to ibrox not leave our home empty so they can piss all over it.

Despite the alarm-bell-ringing tone of this thread, I'm pretty sure that our attendance on Thursday night at Ibrox will be one of the largest midweek crowds outside of a game versus 'Them' for many a long year.

It will probably still be one of the largest domestic midweek crowds in Britain this week.

In fact - fuck it - I think I'll edit the OP's original headline. :sherlock:

Too fucking negative. :angry:

For anyone concerned about the Subway running, I just received this by e-mail.

"We will be operating an extended service on the 2nd September 2012. We will be operating until 20.00 with the last trains leaving Govan at 19.40. I hope this is of help to you."

Taking advantage of the cash cow.

and no support for gers players! who needs enemies with friends like you!

nobody will ever make me refuse to enter ibrox no matter who they are or what they have done. We should be making sure that the teams who tried to stand against us are frightened to come to ibrox not leave our home empty so they can piss all over it.

Your opinion sunshine and you're entitled to it.

But don't preach to me as if I am some lesser fan than you.

I was one of only 7.5 K who showed up at Ibrox on a cold damp Wednesday night in 81. Where we're the tens of thousands then?

This years events made me ill, angry and itching for revenge and I will no longer subsidise these bastard clubs that have been kicking us. And YES that does include the scum! If we draw them I'm sure somebody will take my seat Shen I release it.

Is it right that I was charged £15(well £16.80 incl booking fee) to have my smartcard activated for Thursday?

Aye, if you had bought before the public sale it would have been £13. After the public sale starts its £15.

Despite the alarm-bell-ringing tone of this thread, I'm pretty sure that our attendance on Thursday night at Ibrox will be one of the largest midweek crowds outside of a game versus 'Them' for many a long year.

It will probably still be one of the largest domestic midweek crowds in Britain this week.

In fact - fuck it - I think I'll edit the OP's original headline. :sherlock:

Too fucking negative. :angry:

Loving your work CB. Didn't mean to sound so negative, it was more a rallying call. Also didn't expect to provoke so much 'debate' - I was just hoping for a few people to say "Aye, good point - see you there!"

Loving your work CB. Didn't mean to sound so negative, it was more a rallying call. Also didn't expect to provoke so much 'debate' - I was just hoping for a few people to say "Aye, good point - see you there!"

I got shot down in flames for mentioning east fife tickets were moving slowly. :D