Adrian Durham

Yeah I agree. In fact no goals should count. Gravity has too much of an influence on football nowadays. Really physics scores every goal. Once we have the technology to get rid of physics football will be better for it. (tu)

I love unfair and indecent outcomes in sport. The history of football is richer for Germany - rather than France - having won the semi-final of the 1982 world cup under unimaginably villainous circumstances. It is richer for Maradona having scored with his hand rather than his head.

It is certainly richer for Artur Boruc having looked like a tit like the good old days.

That's why Inigo hates him.

Found a wee gem for you mate. Apparently it's gonna be on an advertising board at the Dunfermline game and I hear they should have the spelling correct!!. Get yourself along....

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Nice one, eh?

I love unfair and indecent outcomes in sport. The history of football is richer for Germany - rather than France - having won the semi-final of the 1982 world cup under unimaginably villainous circumstances. It is richer for Maradona having scored with his hand rather than his head.

It is certainly richer for Artur Boruc having looked like a tit like the good old days.

I've never considered things like that cheating. Taking PEDs, bribing officials or players is a disgrace and should lead to lifetime bans but opportunist moments of gamesmanship are what makes sports great. Lance Armstrong is an arsehole of the lowest order but there is absolutely nothing wrong with Henry handballing against oireland or Schumacher deliberately crashing his car into Hill.

I've never considered things like that cheating. Taking PEDs, bribing officials or players is a disgrace and should lead to lifetime bans but opportunist moments of gamesmanship are what makes sports great. Lance Armstrong is an arsehole of the lowest order but there is absolutely nothing wrong with Henry handballing against oireland or Schumacher deliberately crashing his car into Hill.

When Suarez stopped that shot with his hands against Ghana in South Africa I stood up and applauded.

Yeah I agree. In fact no goals should count. Gravity has too much of an influence on football nowadays. Really physics scores every goal. Once we have the technology to get rid of physics football will be better for it. (tu)

Ye. Fair point. In particular this so called "god particle". Keep religion out of football.