*****The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

wearethepeople1

I'd drop Foster , put Peralta at RB , where he plays for his country & bring Templeton in on right hand side.

Foster has his best game so far on Friday night....would be a silly time to drop him IMO...as much as we are being successful at the moment I still think we need to inject more width and pace into our team....is like to see the likes of aird, Templeton and McKay given some game time to allow us to mix things up in the final third!

Foster has his best game so far on Friday night....would be a silly time to drop him IMO...as much as we are being successful at the moment I still think we need to inject more width and pace into our team....is like to see the likes of aird, Templeton and McKay given some game time to allow us to mix things up in the final third!

I was at the game on Friday & I agree , Foster done well , especially 2nd half.

That's the best he's played since his return. I was thinking along the lines of opening teams up in the first half , where we've struggled to make the breakthrough. That's why I suggested mixing it up a wee bit & drafting Templeton in.

Hutton,Clark and Peralta out

Black,Templeton,Little in.

3-0.

Agree with this, think Temps deserves a start, Black back in a no brainer and Little will freshen up the front line.

Looking for good start, fancy us for at least 4 0 little 2 daly law

Looking forward to this game. It's no exaggeration in the slightest to say that the league is well and truly won already.

However, I think that the longer we can keep this 100% winning record in the league..the more interesting and atmospheric this season will become.