***The Official League Cup Semi-final Draw Thread***

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will get the sheep and it's probably the team I think poses the least threat.

Will still be an extremely tough game but I would fancy us to beat them.

Regardless who we get, hopefully a good number of the opposition fans get a well deserved slap.

Anyone but them.. They would take us to school.. We would get pumped and I think most of us know it but just don't want to admit it..

They are poor We are rank rotten

Just like they pumped Inverness ? a team we beat on the way to semi-final

Fuckan bring on the tims !!!

The way i see it its a win win situation, they beat us (not that i want that) then its expected or we beat them (think we will anyway) then its a big GIRFUY.

Either way any of they cunts are rancid bastards so fuck it, bring them on....WATP

well done ally & the team for doing the buisness .

Our aim is in the league back to buisness and no minor cup win

at our stage means progress our aim is to regain the place the disgrace caused by the Sfa

left us in -Time will tell and the problem we will fill back in our rightful place

rangers club and fanbase we are waiting for our day

• Beelin just now. On local radio up here they said they wanted Rangers as it would be good to play a new team that they have never played before. And they claim an official association with the sheep shaggers. So either the club dis-associate themselves from North Sound or they are endorsing that disgraceful statement.

bring on the dirty manky fucking beasts.

like someone already said the pressure's on them. imagine the big bad celtic who play in europe getting beat off a new wee diddy club from a league below them. can't allow that to happen can they!?

we might be the underdogs and we might be fucking shite and we very well might get beat but we'll take them on cause we aren't scared of them.