***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Yes in todays gave it was a Red.

Deflection happens in football, so does wind, not going to blame it for a goal.

Black had no need to make any challenge on a man running OUTSIDE the box with the ball ahead.

Hope that answers your questions.

It answers one and I disagree on that. We see those challenges every week in todays game and few of them result in a red card.

I didn't say deflections don't happen I just said it caused the goal which was true

It was never a "challenge" more of a slight bumping together. Soft would be an understatement to describe a penalty awarded for that. Wouldn't even be a foul in most areas of the park

As for believing we can catch them.Hearts were pish for an hour even though they were playing 10 men for 40 minutes of that and I refuse to believe they will not drop points in the next 20+ games.

PS

Al of the above does not mean I don't think our shit manager got it all wrong again with his substitutions

Nothing went our way today. The referee was a shambles.

We've played Hearts and Hibs 3 times in the league. Two of those games have been at home. We've taken 0 points. The aggregate total from those games is scored 2 conceded 7.

In four games against those two sides this season (3 at home) we've not won any in 90 minutes.

They are our main rivals this season and we've always fallen short.

We need to wise up and not waste time blaming refs.

It answers one and I disagree on that. We see those challenges every week in todays game and few of them result in a red card.

I didn't say deflections don't happen I just said it caused the goal which was true

It was never a "challenge" more of a slight bumping together. Soft would be an understatement to describe a penalty awarded for that. Wouldn't even be a foul in most areas of the park

As for believing we can catch them.Hearts were pish for an hour even though they were playing 10 men for 40 minutes of that and I refuse to believe they will not drop points in the next 20+ games.

PS

Al of the above does not mean I don't think our shit manager got it all wrong again with his substitutions

The last line I will not disagree with.

The Black incident was not required and always runs a risk in the box, simple as that so it is either calculated by black or stupid, I think stupid.

As to the goal, no dispute there between us, sometimes it goes your way sometimes not, not going to blame it for losing the match though.

What amazes me is we have watched this shite constantly for the past 3years and you still get people expecting a victory in an important match.when will people realise,the team has no movement, no pace, little fitness,poor attitude and no sign of any method ,tactical awareness or coaching.i said in an earlier post that big decisions will be required after today's match.over to you mr somners

We've played Hearts and Hibs 3 times in the league. Two of those games have been at home. We've taken 0 points. The aggregate total from those games is scored 2 conceded 7.

In four games against those two sides this season (3 at home) we've not won any in 90 minutes.

They are our main rivals this season and we've always fallen short.

We need to wise up and not waste time blaming refs.

I'm not talking about past games. All I'm saying is that today, nothing went our way. Which is a fact.

3 games against our closest rivals and won none.

Yet again in a 'big' game his fear takes over. His mindset is negative and wont change. Hearts had 3 top players out. We had a full squad and went defensive. He is a coward, a fraud and the worst manager I have seen in charge of Rangers.

Smith and Wallace....yet again he is the only one on the planet who thinks this tactic works.

Two wingers sitting on the bench in a big game..again. And even with their full back on a yellow card he still doesn't think about attacking him in the hope of getting things evened up.

Foster for Miller...that was the epitome of that clueless fud.

But you'll still get the usual idiots making excuses for the most utterly inept manager in our history.

We were shite today (again) against what is not a good Hertz team, make as many excuses as you like, but we were shite.

Discipline wise - Shocking.

Law's frightened to tackle and chickens out time after time.

Hertz put about 40 passes together halfway through the 2nd half.

Players allowing opposition to run at defence(again) without shutting them down.

Game was shouting out for subs by 60 min mark, but no.

Dud manager said we were in the game, so why take off an attacker for a defender.

Same dud manager then puts on Boyd ffs and Clark with only minutes left.

Black committed suicide for penalty.

Only player to come out with pass marks was Simonson.

All the time while the 3 wise monkeys stood with their arms folded.

Aye right, nothing went for us.

To be fair, I think we did better than I expected. 1st half was ours, without any real football breaking out. The overriding issue for me was McCoist's crazy subs. Why on earth did Foster come on at RM. Mental. Temps, Clark and miller should have been on that pitch at once and I've no doubt we would've won that game. No doubt at all.

He needs to go, and take his entire backroom staff with him. Disgusting the way he buckled and settled by throwing on Foster for miller. The most spineless substitution I've ever seen a rangers team make.

Shite game and no fight in the team except for the bad tackling, which wasn't so bad on the replays. They played for fouls, their players saw more grass than a Carribean bong and the ref was happy to give them what they wanted. I say it's time to complain about the unfair treatment our players get and the longer it goes on, the worse it will become as it's evident the players are frustrated.

Unsurprised by the way it turned out to be honest.

I've watched a replay of their first goal about 10 times now. Why the fuck didn't Jig head it away? Had he done that. it may have gone for a throw in, or at worst a corner. Hooking it back into the middle of the park is a schoolboy error!

I can't believe he started Smith ahead of Templeton. He actually dropped Templeton to accommodate that cunt.

Templeton has been far from on-form this season, but this was his return to Tynecastle; his last deed in a Hearts shirt was a goal at Anfield and during the week, he was telling RangersTV how buzzing he was to get at them.

Yet, our most skilful winger is dropped for a second-rate left-back.

Even dropping Boyd, which I actually agreed with, for this game seemed odd. Daly's first start of the season is the most important game of ours - it just defies logic.

Ian Black and Nicky Law should be ashamed of themselves. They went on to that park with the opportunity to justify their salaries against a couple of half-decent Hearts players surrounded by under-19s. Instead, they shrunk under weight of the Rangers jersey, again.

We are fucking awful and now, I think McCoist has to go. The sad reality is, though, that the boardroom is a bigger mess than the dressing room.

Absolutely laughable decisions made in this one. Foster for Miller just beggared belief, and then bringing Boyd on (which I could see coming 3,000 miles away) was also mind boggling; we needed pace and guile and to have a right go at them, so on comes a defender and a guy that makes a glacier look like Usain Bolt in comparison. Sending a message through hard tackles is one thing, but continued stupid challenges should never be used as a substitute for actual passing skills. I had a bad feeling as soon as we walked on in those fucking horrible white surrender monkey strips, but to be fair they perfectly reflected the current attitude and play of management and players today. Sick to my back teeth of players rabbiting up a storm to the rags all week and then falling mute when the match actually kicks off.

3 games against our closest rivals and won none.

Yet again in a 'big' game his fear takes over. His mindset is negative and wont change. Hearts had 3 top players out. We had a full squad and went defensive. He is a coward, a fraud and the worst manager I have seen in charge of Rangers.

Smith and Wallace....yet again he is the only one on the planet who thinks this tactic works.

Two wingers sitting on the bench in a big game..again. And even with their full back on a yellow card he still doesn't think about attacking him in the hope of getting things evened up.

Foster for Miller...that was the epitome of that clueless fud.

But you'll still get the usual idiots making excuses for the most utterly inept manager in our history.

he should defo have gave temps a run but ally puts on foster ffs, smith is also to blame for getting sent off, up until then I thought we were taking control.

he should defo have gave temps a run but ally puts on foster ffs, smith is also to blame for getting sent off, up until then I thought we were taking control.

This and even after the sending off the team played well enough, the tackle was sheer lunacy and unnecessary. I have to give Ally credit for not trying to lay the blame for red card on the ref. It changed the game though and Smith has let his team-mates and the manager down.

As bad as he is, I can't blame Ally entirely for today's loss as Smith has some culpability.

Boyd and Miller could easily have joined him ....

This and even after the sending off the team played well enough, the tackle was sheer lunacy and unnecessary. I have to give Ally credit for not trying to lay the blame for red card on the ref. It changed the game though and Smith has let his team-mates and the manager down.

As bad as he is, I can't blame Ally entirely for today's loss as Smith has some culpability.

Boyd and Miller could easily have joined him ....

....and Daly with persistent elbowing.

Miller looked irritated from kick off and was always going to be carded.