I'd Give Stuart The Job Now

subcrawl

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not sold on him personally. But equally, I think he'd do a good job in the summer. It's only really when he's got his own players in that we can judge him properly.

I don´t agree with his tactics 100% of the time, but if we go up he deserves one season to prove he´s got what it takes in my opinion. You have to remember this team was put together by McCostalot, and the team was utter shit. No character and no bottle, always failed when it mattered. McCall has organised them into the best team I think he could possibly make them, I think he deserves to have resources behind him to build his own team so that he has a proper chance.

Look at the amount of time we gave McCostalot yet we´re not willing to give a manager a full season who may have gained us promotion when it looked impossible.

Anyone who thinks he doesn't deserve a crack with a pre-season and his own team can piss off as far as I'm concerned. The man put his neck on the line when we were absolutely horrific and only sliding down the table.

If he can turn this shower of shite into playoff winners then he can do a lot more with his own team and a pre-season.

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be 180 mins away from the Premiership (tu)

I think this discussion should be held next Sunday evening

Not sure how he's managing to win games as the team certainly aren't stopping the chances being made

Let's hope he holds his luck until next weekend

I think we definitely need to open it up. I don't think we should be employing managers just because they deserve a shot. It's not about being fair it's about getting the best man for the job

That's a nice idea bit if McCall hadn't have stepped in to do us a favour we wouldn't be near the playoffs.

Who do you have in mind?

I agree that the team gave an impressive defensive display in the end and that has been coached in to them by McCall and his men, but, in the first ten minutes we looked like were looking at a bad day at the office. The lads just welcomed them on and when we got the ball we just punted or gave it away. Had that spell have cost us a goal we could have been looking at a different scenario.