**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

So were there many Bears in the Killie end?

Aye mate, I was in the main stand surrounded wae Killie fans, had to just sit when we scored in case I got reported and thrown out, when the game ended there was a few of us stayed and applauded the team, by this time they had all left anyway.

Very similar stats from both matches, with home effect clearly having very little influence. That's a good sign but we really need to improve our shooting.

Last time

Home Team Rangers Away TeamKilmarnock

Possession

Home56%

Away44%

Shots

Home19

Away5

Shots on Target

Home4

Away2

Corners

Home12

Away3

Fouls

Home6

Away16

Tonight

Home TeamKilmarnock Away Team Rangers

Possession

Home44%

Away56%

Shots

Home6

Away17

Shots on Target

Home3

Away5

Corners

Home3

Away10

Fouls

Home19

Away11

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

2yE6bDl.png

Fucking Bastard. 

In the last possible seconds of a important cup game when a boy gets a goal you think he's just going to nod his head then fuck off? 

Madden is a fucking prick. 

Don't blame Madden, mate :pipe: Blame the fuckwits who make and amend the rules that referees are ordered to follow;one which was an ex-Scotland football manager.

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Don't blame Madden, mate :pipe: Blame the fuckwits who make and amend the rules that referees are ordered to follow;one which was an ex-Scotland football manager.

Yeah I take it back now, "don't shoot the messenger" as the saying goes. 

Didn't find out about it until then, so wis a bit high haha 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah I take it back now, "don't shoot the messenger" as the saying goes. 

Didn't find out about it until then, so wis a bit high haha 

No wonder you were on a high after that result :cheers:  I am friendly with a lot of Referees and I can tell you that the vast majority of them hate that law, but are instructed to comply with it.

On a side note; did Cummings get his first yellow card for his celebration in front of the Hearts fans or for another "crime"?

6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

No wonder you were on a high after that result :cheers:  I am friendly with a lot of Referees and I can tell you that the vast majority of them hate that law, but are instructed to comply with it.

On a side note; did Cummings get his first yellow card for his celebration in front of the Hearts fans or for another "crime"?

First yellow for excessive celebration and second yellow for kicking the ball away. Stupid little tit

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I can get on board with whiskey. :beer1:

Nice bottle of Talisker.  Enjoyed the 2nd half today.  Thought Wilson and big Rob looked solid.  Tav back on form, Holt put in a shift and a half McKay as well as Forrester tormented their defense AND of course kudos to Clark for the winner.

Good night at the office

There's nothing better, in the virtual world, than coming onto the match thread the morning after we've dumped another 'Premiership' team out the cup.

A last minute winner makes it even better. 

I was checking the scores on the BBC red button, and fell off the sofa when the Nicky Clarke 90+2 minute score came up on the screen, fucking tremendous so it was.

There's nothing better than an injury time winner! 

Well done Nicky!!