*****QOTS v Rangers Official match thread*****

Blackandra

i thought he got the team wrong our midfield was far too lightweight  also we lost the link up that wallace and mackay have

having said that we won the game and our much maligned defence got another clean sheet

we now have 4 home games inc the cup before we go to falkirk on the 18th march so lets kick on from here

thats 3 away games in a week on bloody astroturf  will be nice to see the grass of ibrox next saturday

Ok, it was not one of our finest games, but you can only play against what's in front of you.

Queens gave up their wing play to defend until Miller's classic.

They lost because they did not have the faith to beat us and it showed as we didn't play well.

For those who reckon a draw would have been a fair score - have a word with yourself.

My only concern is that we don't shoot enough from distance and always try to walk the ball in.

So, at the end of the day, we did what we had to do, not pretty, but still 3 points.

18 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Calling Clark a dick? Some supporter you are.

Was a bit harsh , but he runs About like a headless chicken,is as weak as water and falls down repeatedly

its more warburtons fault for starting him anyway,he's a sub and nothing more

,Dodged a bullet today they had  better chances than us although we created more Was impressed by MOH and Miller, Kiernan is very average at the back and against decent opposition will be a liability.

Happy with the 3 points but we will have to improve if we are to keep this lead over Hibs.

37 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

3 points,another game out the way and another step closer to our return to the top division. But my God this squad need's more quality for when we do get there. That was not easy viewing.

Have to agree

I would have Miler starting as I think he has been immense this season. Then again, I also like him when he comes on as a sub as he changes things and makes things happen. Love his attitude and work rate. Talks sense and think he will make a good manager one day.

Not the best of days, but it's three points and that's what matters. I am also getting para about the plastic pitches. Our players just don't do tackles on them. They packed their defence as they all do when it's us, but our final ball remains poor. Not so many great chances today to bang them in.

Can't get too fussed and we are marching all the way to the title.

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire_Bear said:

We have now won more league games than the whole of last season. Puts it into context a bit. 

8 points clear. 

8 points clear, only 11 matches to go.

That will do me nicely.  As Mr Warburton said today after the game it really only matters what we do now that matters.

You know I,m reading a lot of comments and words like woeful, undeserved, QOS deserved more, well did they fuck. We well deserved the three points, albeit we were not great, in the final third. Fucking laugh when it is said a team deserves more caus they battled hard in the final ten mins when they were 1-0  down. They should have battled hard going forward for the 90 mins. That's what wins games as we, the Gers, have found today. Let's not forget this was a good three points today, should have been easier, but still a good three points. We are where we are at the moment. Balancing the need to go up with the budget we,ve got. We are doing OK. WATP

I know all the comments re plastic pitches etc but taking the surface into consideration I am happy with today's result.

Yes we could have played better but three points is three points and as a previous post stated we have now won more games than last season. Also the players as clearly fitter this season because they are now professionally trained and managed and can play for 90 mins which is another plus.

lee wallace look tired today I thought. Needed a ticket to get back in the game in the 2nd half when that boy on the wing done him - he caused real problems when he came on. Nicky Clark showed why he doesn't start games, and Mckay should be nowhere near the centre of our midfield 3