*****QOTS v Rangers Official match thread*****

Blackandra

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Spot on,to make way for that dick Clark just because he scored in midweek,he's hopeless could have put your 

life savings on him getting subbed,much better shape when he went off and McKay moved to the wing

i know its early and I will get slaughtered ,but don't see what ohallaran brings to the table except pace,he

never looks up

Calling Clark a dick? Some supporter you are.

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I've had enough of this BBC Ireland reporting. They're even saying that QoS deserved more from the match.

I didn't see the game, but I did the Alloa game last week and we deserved to win that, but no word on that 'fact' from BBC Ireland

To be fair they`re right

14 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Kiernan needs a wee word in his ear giving away a daft free kick like that at the end too. 

There was nothing in it, had his hand gently on the guys back and he took a tumble. Compared to the challenges done to us, it was complete bullshit. 

In saying that Kiernan did have a bad day, made a poor clearance that didn't make it past the box and went straight to a QotS player. 

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Woeful, again.

manager should be kicking arses.

He can start with Tavernier,Halliday and Mckay.

Correct Halliday playing like bounce game on the beach nearly cost us the points at the end.cant remember one tackle from a midfielder all fuckin gamwgame

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

There was nothing in it, had his hand gently on the guys back and he took a tumble. Compared to the challenges done to us, it was complete bullshit. 

In saying that Kiernan did have a bad day, made a poor clearance that didn't make it past the box and went straight to a QotS player. 

No midfielder offering any protection to the defense today and we were under all sorts of pressure.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

No midfielder offering any protection to the defense today and we were under all sorts of pressure.

Pretty much, I mean Holt get's bullied around, McKay was Midfield for a bit which is weird because like Holt it's too easy for him to get pushed and pulled, Shiels was alright and injected some energy but still could've been better and likewise with Haliday. 

Wallace needs to up his defense game too, Wilson has actually been pretty consistent for a few games now, Kiernan has dropped the ball a few times and Tav needs to stop taking crosses like freekicks. 

12 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Tav needs to stop hitting his crosses like his free kicks. Far too hard and fast for anyone to do anything with.

If he had used accuracy instead of power we could've scored 2 or 3 more. About 3 times he fired his crosses like bullets over everyone's heads.

What's this pish about Barrie not playing well? Was I watching a different match today? I thought he played superbly; made the most of the ball every time he was on it. I think he plays even better going through the middle of the park, although I agree that having too many lightweights in the centre of midfield isn't useful for the team overall.

The team selection was wrong. McKay is not a midfielder. Law did little wrong to be dropped yet he's so far down the pecking order these days. MOH was ineffective despite his great speed and I thought King was poor today. It's a tough place to get three points so we should count our blessings and look forward to the next three games in a row at Ibrox