****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Just now, weejoseph said:

Honestly been watching how he has been since hibs game and he has been fucking dreadful. Watch him bombing out for that goal. Embarrassing school boy stuff

You could be watching a Montrose player from that performance today so far.

And yeah, he's been poor for quite some time. The OF game was a fortunate exception. 

Was always going to be a big discussion about what players were going to be first team going into the top division, and who would need to be replaced and just be part of the squad. These last few games have done none of these players favours.

About to stick my foot through the tele with a mixture of the superstars not wanting to perform again and BT Sport making out we've just been relegated and not won the league 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Looks to me like the players haven't been taking on board the Manager's messages of needing to learn and to improve.   They look to me like they are playing to suit themselves.   Very far from where we should be about setting momentum.  Thing is, why is it that the Manager is saying one thing and the players appear determined to do nothing much to achieve it. 

I would say they are some players in for a big shock!

Once we rid ourselves of those out of contract and those on loan, we will actually need around 10 players to come in to make up a full squad to compete in the top tier. Once there, we will not be afforded the luxury of giving other teams a goal (or more) of a start and expect to come back from it, as we will not. MW is not a happy man with this shite and he knows who hasn't got it to play his system.

Mr King, better be under no illusion as to exactly what MW wants and needs to mount a serious title challenge. MW has sent a clear message to King twice in as many weeks.

Craigan trying to compare us to a Hearts team who didn't need to rebuild from scratch is hilarious but. Not one person has said that Rangers team will be winning the SPL, the need to strengthen has been pointed out all season

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Tell that to the support who have forked out their hard earned to watch these tadgers fuck about with their buckets and spades.

Exactly! And the fact they're playing for Rangers should be enough to give 110% every match.