*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Would start fod tav hill Kiernan Wallace Rossiter Barton Kranjcar McKay Forster o'halloran sat

Away from home you need to graft, I'd say same gk n defence and but them

Forrester rossiter Barton

Moh dodoo mckay

Kranjcar as an impact sub. 

Thought we looked a bit poor once the subs came on, against dundee I would play;

Gilks 

Tav Hill Wilson Wallace

Barton Rossitor

Kranjcar

MOH Dodoo Mckay

I actually was very impressed with Gilks, looked very composed and took everything that came to him with ease, hence why I would give him a bit longer

Hopefully Motherwell can get a result 2moz, Celtic have a few players missing:

Leigh Griffiths, Stefan Johansen and Efe Ambrose are suspended for Celtic's League Cup home tie against Motherwell.

Left-back Kieran Tierney has a shoulder knock, and Patrick Roberts (hamstring), Erik Sviatchenko (groin), Dedryck Boyata (hamstring), Jozo Simunovic (knee) and Nir Bitton (ankle) are out.

Surely Motherwell must fancy their chances playing a team that has all of those players out

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Away from home you need to graft, I'd say same gk n defence and but them

Forrester rossiter Barton

Moh dodoo mckay

Kranjcar as an impact sub. 

Same team as I'd go for.

Kranjcar is good when we're strolling, but would like to have a bit more energy on the park, when his fitness improves then he starts for me. Might take a few more weeks however.

Rossiter will make a difference though. Class player, has a bit of everything in his game, only caught the 1st half, but he played a couple of lovely little through balls to go along with his DCM duties.

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Thought we looked a bit poor once the subs came on, against dundee I would play;

Gilks 

Tav Hill Wilson Wallace

Barton Rossitor

Kranjcar

MOH Dodoo Mckay

I actually was very impressed with Gilks, looked very composed and took everything that came to him with ease, hence why I would give him a bit longer

I thought there was a bit more pace and urgency once the subs came on, to be honest.

Good result albeit lower opposition tonight,i thought we eased off in the last 20 mins as i thought it was going to end up 6 or 7 but happy enough and Dodoo has to start against Dundee i thought he played very well tonight.

Good result tonight and did like seeing what Dodoo could do :) I do not think we should be going overboard though, it was Peterhead at home and they played most of the second half with ten men, if we can repeat this on Saturday then I will be more excited. :541:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Good result tonight and did like seeing what Dodoo could do :) I do not think we should be going overboard though, it was Peterhead at home and they played most of the second half with ten men, if we can repeat this on Saturday then I will be more excited. :541:

Defo, it's Peterhead who were always onto a tanking after Saturday ?