***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can see one of their home ties being meaningless to the big boys .That's the game where they will gets 3 pts 

I hope the taigs finish 3rd and get a few games in the thursday cup let us storm up the league more pressure on they bastards

5 minutes ago, derekweir29 said:

Bemused fans of Manchester City, Barcelona and Mönchengladbach currently trying to locate the city of Celtic on a map of Palestine.

Wouldn't bother if I were them. The city of sellic will have moved to The Basque or somewhere else soon. It's a city that has the unusual ability to move to where the positive image can be found.

Actually, it'll probably be a city in Catalonia quite soon. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

We've always traveled better than them in Europe. I genuinely believe it's because most of their fans are junkies and can't afford it

Add into the mix anyone with criminal convictions tend to run into issues travelling abroad 

32 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

nobody will ever convince me that wasn't rigged.

Totally agree, barca + pep at city the poznan etc etc, it's gonna be fucking revolting levels of "love us, love us!"

Also, I guaran-fucking-tee there was deliberate measures to make sure they avoided Spurs, and maybe even Bayern to a lesser extent. 

3 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Totally agree, barca + pep at city the poznan etc etc, it's gonna be fucking revolting levels of "love us, love us!"

Also, I guaran-fucking-tee there was deliberate measures to make sure they avoided Spurs, and maybe even Bayern to a lesser extent. 

What, you think the CL draw was fixed for the taigs, away and give your head a shake ffs

:lol:doh

50 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

city will say he can't play, celtic will cry and bitch and get the media onside then appeal to the european courts of course by then city will back down only for roberts to be injured an hour before kick off.

do carlsberg still sponsor champions league nights?

Players can play against their parent club in UEFA competitions. Bangura played against them a few years ago.

Who gives a fuck about whether Roberts will play or not, does anyone think he'll make a difference against City :lol:

I hope he does play, I hope all their better players play, more chance of an injury, my only team is Rangers, so anything that has the potential to help us is fine with me.

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Who gives a fuck about whether Roberts will play or not, does anyone think he'll make a difference against City :lol:

I hope he does play, I hope all their better players play, more chance of an injury, my only team is Rangers, so anything that has the potential to help us is fine with me.

QPR?