Joey sent home

scottjf82

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Tbh I don't rate Halliday at all, he has got the passion but is lacking in the ability front, would much rather play Windass, Forrester and Rossitor. I thought Barton would stroll it up here but so far he has completely floundered, looks like the comments have come to bite him in the ass

I disagree, he obviously has ability but I think he is inconsistent.

Just now, simplythebest said:

He clearly has got quite a bit of ability as a football player whatever else is going on, hasn't really shown it for us so far but his abilities been clear throughout his career including last season 

He came here thinking it would be a stroll in the park. Talking a power of shite before a ball was even kicked and has been shown up by shitey Scottish players. 

The fact HE has been sent home tells you everything you need to know. MW knows what he is like and knows how he will react to this and sent him home anyway. 

He hasn't kicked a ball for us and has took the hump because he is being called out on it. This is Rangers FFS

The guy is cunt, throughout his whole career he has been the same. 

Get him to fuck IMO 

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

Really don't see how there's a way back from this but will wait and see what's actually happened.

He played for QPR again after kicking a guy in a last day relegation decider and getting sent off 

Obviously we don't know all the details but there's usually always a way back in football if it benefits both parties 

A understand Bartons background and why folk wouldn't like him and he hasn't had the best start to the season (although the been a few a lot worse) but we really should hold off loseing our heads untill we hear what the story was.

Personally have no problem with training ground bust ups especially after a shocking result like that. A said before Barton will come good and will stick by that at the moment. If he wants to come and play for us then we better start seeing that next week when he returns on Tuesday.

Last thing we need, hope he gets his head together and gets stuck in, do his talking on the pitch, everyone's so negative on this, Barton is a top player he wouldn't of been one of the best players in the English championship last season if that wasn't the case, would hate to see him leave.

8 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Never suggested he was the main factor in both arguments either. I said there's been 2 incidents and he's been involved in both. Never said he was at fault in either, merely a suggestion that his temperament isn't the greatest either and that it might be a concern.

I've explained myself to you 3 times now and still you just continue to read my post whatever way you please. It's getting tedious now, as are your childish insults so do me a favour and fuck off and be a prick to someone else. Thanks.

To be fair mate you did put it in a way which indicated Halliday was the cause.

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Kenny Miller's neighbour's a tim ?

You may have got told something, but you don't really know anything do you ?

Nah I got told on Tuesday but thought it was bullshit hence the reason I never posted it! ??

9 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Never suggested he was the main factor in both arguments either. I said there's been 2 incidents and he's been involved in both. Never said he was at fault in either, merely a suggestion that his temperament isn't the greatest either and that it might be a concern.

I've explained myself to you 3 times now and still you just continue to read my post whatever way you please. It's getting tedious now, as are your childish insults so do me a favour and fuck off and be a prick to someone else. Thanks.

Yas I won.

Halliday's bro plays for Clydebank and told one of my pals who also plays for the bankies that there was a lot of finger pointing and shouting and the whole thing was about how shite the team is this year to last. 

Just passing on what I've been told, don't shoot the messenger (tu) 

20 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Amen.

Amen x2. 

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Got told he was fighting with Halliday, trying to take over team talks and that. Didn't want to post as it was a Tim that told me. ?

To be fair, tims are the best source when it comes to Rangers News. Obsessed and all that poppycock :pipe: 

1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A understand Bartons background and why folk wouldn't like him and he hasn't had the best start to the season (although the been a few a lot worse) but we really should hold off loseing our heads untill we hear what the story was.

Personally have no problem with training ground bust ups especially after a shocking result like that. A said before Barton will come good and will stick by that at the moment. If he wants to come and play for us then we better start seeing that next week when he returns on Tuesday.

Way too many players that I'm not trusting this season but Barton can still turn it around 

A certain few cant 

Very disappointing, if true.

I believe that, as long as players like Barton are in the team, we'll fail miserably to replicate the high-paced, pressing game that we demonstrated last season. However, I didn't see Warburton dropping him, based on his decision to drop Halliday on Saturday.

Having said that, I didn't want to see it end like this. For the media to reveal that our marquee signing has been told to stay away from the training ground after just a month of competitive football is incredibly disappointing.

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Lets face it we'd be surprised if something didn't happen with him, it was a moral!:sherlock:

Was only a matter of time. Comes up here giving it big licks about how good he is and it's bit him in the arse big style. High time he focussed on improving his game and getting up to speed than making an arse of himself on Twitter :sherlock: