All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Surely not, this must be sorted today, it is a total clusterfuck IMO. :(

I agree with you totally but if its gonna cost us a fortune to pay him off I reckon DK will keep him suspended until he can find a way of getting rid of him without any great financial loss

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

A 30 min meeting.  And no external rep (ie lawyer or agent or PFA rep or other trusted friend) in attendance it seems from that photo so either it was a bit of a friendly chat as a good employer or Barton is confident enough of his ground to represent himself without the need for someone else to take notes or advise. At least he was sensible enough to dress smartly including Rangers tie so that would indicate he is still trying to make some sort of effort to bring about a reconciliation.

Half an our is barely enough time to meet, get a cup of coffee and some biscuits, and for both parties to make some opening remarks before quickly deciding what to do next.   Presumably can only be one of (a) more time suspended pending more consideration of whatever is still left to consider, (b) deal to leave concluded - the work having  been done behind the scenes and before the meeting - and this was just the hadshake to conclude and agree on how its to be presented, or (c) report back for training.

His agent or lawyer was there 

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

A 30 min meeting.  And no external rep (ie lawyer or agent or PFA rep or other trusted friend) in attendance it seems from that photo so either it was a bit of a friendly chat as a good employer or Barton is confident enough of his ground to represent himself without the need for someone else to take notes or advise. At least he was sensible enough to dress smartly including Rangers tie so that would indicate he is still trying to make some sort of effort to bring about a reconciliation.

Half an our is barely enough time to meet, get a cup of coffee and some biscuits, and for both parties to make some opening remarks before quickly deciding what to do next.   Presumably can only be one of (a) more time suspended pending more consideration of whatever is still left to consider, (b) deal to leave concluded - the work having  been done behind the scenes and before the meeting - and this was just the hadshake to conclude and agree on how its to be presented, or (c) report back for training.

I laughed at that. Ye cannae have a meeting without some biscuits nicely laid out in the middle of the table.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I agree with you totally but if its gonna cost us a fortune to pay him off I reckon DK will keep him suspended until he can find a way of getting rid of him without any great financial loss

I understand where you are coming from but this has gone on far too long and needs sorted. (tu)

Unless he's assaulted someone or somehow bet against Rangers then I'd like to see him back in the team

It doesn't seem like that'll be the case though, everything is pointing towards him being sacked. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Unless he's assaulted someone or somehow bet against Rangers then I'd like to see him back in the team

It doesn't seem like that'll be the case though, everything is pointing towards him being sacked. 

Definitely think he's gone mate