***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

We struggled not because St Johnstone played better (although they did) but, rather, because we simply kept giving the ball to them, making schoolboy errors, consistently make the wrong decisions and were incapable of beating a player one to one. Our play was so predictable and totally lacking in creativity and invention. It seems that no matter what the changes in the team we are incapable of closing out a game. The standard of the SPFL is relatively poor and St Johnstone are as average as they come, but that only serves to demonstrate just how average we are. It's so frustrating, but I don't believe we can improve with this current a quad - to many under-performers.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Holt ,Forrester are blameless for me .The quality might not be there tonight but they are decent players for us .There are plenty of others I would be booting up the ass for piss poor effort 

disagree both gave away posession far to often for me tonight

This is even about competing with the scum anymore. We are not even performing better than the bottom half teams in this shit league.

I've just about lost all confidence and patience in this team and management.

I genuinely haven't felt confident going into a single league game this year since the first game. That's not good enough.

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

its not working in this lg because our players arnt good enough to play it. 

Depending on your resource, you match your players to your system, or system to your players.

No point foisting a system on players who aren't good or fit enough to make it work.