*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Never really know what we'll get this season.   The only consistency is inconsistency itself.  The only trend of form is one of indifferent results - not really Rangers standard.   A transitional season will be the explanation.  A season to consolidate our place back in the top flight.  A season where a young team looks to get to grips with what is required at Rangers (not young in terms of age but young in terms of a newly assembled squad which then turns out to be a bit injury prone too).   So after the much better performance and result last week do we get the Jeykll or Hyde version this afternoon.   Thing is, can Warburton get enough positives from the team to get a win two weeks in a row,   We'll see over the next few hours.   

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

On the bus and feel as though I'm on a trawler boat fae peterheed. 

Never drinking the night before a game again.

Sea sickness bastard :power_of_anguish:

I did the Founders Trail two years back absolutely hinging on an open top double decker bus. The worst decision I have ever made in my life.

Pie and you'll be sorted! :D

From the official site ..........

That means it’s a back five of Wes Foderingham in goals, Lee Hodson at right-back, Rob Kiernan and Wilson in the centre of defence with skipper Lee Wallace at left-back.

The midfield three roles are filled by Andy Halliday, Jason Holt and Tavernier, while up front, Barrie McKay and Joe Garner will play with Miller.