*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

12 hours ago, ben51 said:

Why the fuck would we need a reminder?! Imagine even posting that. 

I've often thought RFCRobertson & ForeverAndEver might be the same person. You & Floppyhair are right about "them". Embarrassing. If they're not the same person, I imagine they share the same bottle of Clearasil for their plooks. Just sayin ?.

7 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I've often thought RFCRobertson & ForeverAndEver might be the same person. You & Floppyhair are right about "them". Embarrassing. If they're not the same person, I imagine they share the same bottle of Clearasil for their plooks. Just sayin ?.

@RFCRobertson has posted some decent stuff in here in the past. Recently though puberty appears to be affecting his ability to talk sense tbf :lol:

Not being able to get a shift swap last week for the game v the sheep tampering filth matters not a jot today. Up at 7-30am buzzing for this game today.. 2 rolls with square  sausage..bacon and egg a couple of coffees and it's off to the match I go..3-1 win today.. 

52 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

@ForeverAndEver you reading this pish ?

To be fair shes right about you tho :pipe:

48 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Not being able to get a shift swap last week for the game v the sheep tampering filth matters not a jot today. Up at 7-30am buzzing for this game today.. 2 rolls with square  sausage..bacon and egg a couple of coffees and it's off to the match I go..3-1 win today.. 

I hate you bloody health freaks!

I'm torn between Senderos & Wilson to play today. Senderos has only played 2 games this season so don't think he'd be up to match speed so I'd say it'll be Wilson. Play the same formation as last week, going 3-1 Rangers.

Here's hoping the atmosphere is like last week if not better!

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Is there any word on the team? I'm wondering whether MW will go with Crooks again.

Not a chance in my opinion. Wilson for Hill and possibly MOH out and someone in. Otherwise I would expect the same 11. Although don't be surprised if he drops Hodson for Tav. 

Senderos was shit against Thistle in the game he played IMO.

He got done on the outside and the attacker managed to get in the box to cross it.

He then caught a guy in the face did he not when he got done again on the outside.

Then the defence was split open and they missed a sitter/good save by Fod.

Wilson isn't great but I'd still pick him over that clown.

10 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Not a chance in my opinion. Wilson for Hill and possibly MOH out and someone in. Otherwise I would expect the same 11. Although don't be surprised if he drops Hodson for Tav. 

Keep hodson  in, and put Tav in place of moh in midfield.

Never gonna happen but I'd like to see us start with a front 2 of Garner and Waghorn. A bit of a physical presence up front, unlike last time we played them. Waghorn looked sharper than he has recently in the Aberdeen game so him playing off Garner would give us a nice balance up front.

2 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

Never gonna happen but I'd like to see us start with a front 2 of Garner and Waghorn. A bit of a physical presence up front, unlike last time we played them. Waghorn looked sharper than he has recently in the Aberdeen game so him playing off Garner would give us a nice balance up front.

Garner caused Aberdeens defence a good few problems last week and hopefully he can do the same today. Lets hope the management have been working on something to have someone pick up the knock downs. If that someone is Waghorn that's great but we need someone alongside Garner to capitalise on those winning challenges he puts in.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Garner caused Aberdeens defence a good few problems last week and hopefully he can do the same today. Lets hope the management have been working on something to have someone pick up the knock downs. If that someone is Waghorn that's great but we need someone alongside Garner to capitalise on those winning challenges he puts in.

If O'Halloran had a bit more of a footballing brain he should be able to cause chaos running onto Garner's knockdowns with his pace but unfortunately he doesn't

14 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:
2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

@ForeverAndEver you reading this pish ?

To be fair shes right about you tho :pipe:

fucking hell, that you got three accounts now? ?

1 minute ago, SwordandShield said:

If O'Halloran had a bit more of a footballing brain he should be able to cause chaos running onto Garner's knockdowns with his pace but unfortunately he doesn't

He should have the speed to get on to them but not sure if he has the forward thought,the anticipation but let's hope that someone does whoever that may be.I've said on several occasions we need to put chances away and hopefully the guys will do just that this afternoon.