*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Fantastic performance. Every player was brilliant. We were much more direct today and created plenty of chances. Still crying out for a goalscorer but hopefully the players we have will get the job done as it stands. Great desire and passion from everyone.

Notable shout outs to McKay, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace and Garner. However Garner still needs to add goals and then he'd be fantastic

1 minute ago, ZZed said:

I think Garner drives us forward, demands the ball to be played forward and this has a positive effect on us, as seen today.

the problem is that for a no.9 its obvious that he is not a prolific goal scorer. It put the onus on the guys round him to put the ball in the net from his flicks and knockdowns. His work rate is second to none, but long term is this what we are looking for from a centre forward?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The intensity is back. That's another huge plus point.  it's been more like the early rangers performances when MW arrived.

Good to have a smile again 

Fuck el papa 

Totally agree mate, I think it's why so many of us got so frustrated as that hunger was not there and we couldn't understand why.

Let's hope it's here to stay

Amazing performance today. Hope that's us found our form now and we can carry these performances right through to the new year. Only minus point about today is I feel if Miller had stayed on he would have buried a couple of the Waghorn chances. Waggy just needs to find his feet again. Maybe a start v Hamilton would do him some good. Outstanding performance though. Honerable mentions go to Mckay and Garner, and the whole back 4 

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Totally agree mate, I think it's why so many of us got so frustrated as that hunger was not there and we couldn't understand why.

Let's hope it's here to stay

Honestly mate I've never wanted someone to be successful at Rangers as much as MW. the way he carries himself and promotes the club is second to none.

However his mistakes were so frustrating but he seems to have made a few minor changes and we look a different team. I really want it to work for him. 

Listen the taigs still might beat us but if we turn up and show that hunger and never say die attitude then many of us will have belief with a few signings we can push them.

We need the belief and the squad and manager are giving it to us again. 

Needs to carry on at Hamilton tho 

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the problem is that for a no.9 its obvious that he is not a prolific goal scorer. It put the onus on the guys round him to put the ball in the net from his flicks and knockdowns. His work rate is second to none, but long term is this what we are looking for from a centre forward?

100% agree with you mate. Im still not a fan of Garner.

Great result the day though and between Mckay, Holt and Kiernan for MOTM.

Whole team were superb today...even Garner who I canny help but love even though he's fuckin shite at times. Tav could've maybe made more of his midfield opportunity but WHIT A BAW for the goal. McKay was immense too as were Wilson & Kiernan. Fuckin brilliant today Rangers. :541: