*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

25mins of outstanding then utter mince. 

Exactly this.

We all saw how we played, we got the goal and we were well on our way until we shot our fucking whole leg off never mind a shot in the foot!

Silly mistakes aren't just costing us goals the heads drop and thats why we stop playing.

People are very quick to say players are shite but we can outplay the guff around us when it comes together like it did against the sheep and hearts.

My only hope is they get their heads straight for Saturday and cut out the stupid mistakes.

Just now, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

Weak mentality from the players. Kiernan makes a mistake after we've dominated them. It goes 1-1 and we huffed and puffed. Weak minded players we have. McKay was the only one to get pass marks and Foderingham. Disgusted to call some of those players a Rangers player.

Sums it up, plus clueless, players and management 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

THIS. There's no consistency in the squad at all. Players get a couple of games, play well and get dropped. It's fucking baffling as fuck.

Yes but "it's all about the squad" not just yer 11 best players everyone gets a chance to make a cunt o themselves ........ except Tav who gets to always play no matter what. Really fucked aff with that again 1 step forward 3 back. Pish.....

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Wits Halliday done wrong? :lol: 

Wit does he do right? Give me 3 examples of what he actually done positively  tonight?

Infact he looked around instead of challenging for the ball and then in the second half he shouts at Tav to tackle a player when hes closer:lol: A woeful player who offers fuck all

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yes but a good team should be able to come back after losing a bad goal, especially as we were dominating the game.  We lost the goal and hid.  NO CHARACTER, NO HEART, NO FIGHT very depressing.   

Only fight appeared to be Holt's overreaction to tackles....

Be better wasting that energy on the job in hand.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

any other keeper would've clattered you McLean but not ours he's a soft cunt

Buggering around at the back finally punished.

Hope that knocks some sense into them, but tonight it just knocked the stuffing out of them.

Shocking Rangers what an absolute embarrassment the players are. That second half was woeful and Keirnans performance was a scandal to our famous jersey. i wanted MOH to get a chance as he was written off but that guy isn't interested in playing his heart out for us and imo now he is only here for the money he will get as he won't get that anywhere else.  If that Kiernan hadn't done that then we could be going into the old firm with 5 wins on the bounce but that's set us back b4 going in to the game now. 

Just now, roger9650 said:

Exactly.

I think every fan knows that, end of the day we brought in Kranjcar, Rossiter and Barton. It hasn't worked so far given obviously the injuries and Barton's situation but no way were Halliday and Holt ever starters imo. 

Warburton has to go

his signings have been terrible this season. Only one you could say is any good has been a 37 year old Clint hill 

we need to get him out, his stubbornness and lack of tactical knowledge will cost us second place this season. 

We need to get back into Europe next season to progress and try and challange the tims 

saturday will be fuckin awful 

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm not looking forward to playing the bheasts, he'll probably swamp the midfield and play for a draw rather than another tanking, which could easily happen 

Very likely.

Just don't see any pattern that will give us a foothold in the game.

All I'm hoping for, is the most I fear for our chances v them, the better we seem to do.

Utter mince yet again therefore no real surprise.   MW will talk his usual after match guff which means Jack Schitt.   The manager hasn't a clue.  He can't motivate the players as can be seen by our numerous gutless performances.  We didn't need to play the second half because we were never going to look like scoring.  Our players couldn't hit a barn door.