*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Squad rotation so probably have Crooks in and Kiernan as DM with Dodoo starting instead of McKay who was our best player tonight for a change then Hodson RB with Tav as midfielder again as kinda worked the last time.

Just gonna have weetabix and stella so I can't throw anything at my TV or go batter fuck out my taig neighbor either way its a win.

In this month, they have only beaten Partick Thistle, Dundee and Hamilton by a single goal when playing at home. Similar to us, for all their possession, they are not as free scoring as some think.

it won't be a cricket score. We're up against it and probably underdogs but if we cut out the stupid mistakes, lapses of discipline and become a bit more clinical in front of goal, we could spring, for some, a bit of a surprise.

Don't throw the towel in just yet. Remember the comments before the Aberdeen game!

10 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Squad rotation so probably have Crooks in and Kiernan as DM with Dodoo starting instead of McKay who was our best player tonight for a change then Hodson RB with Tav as midfielder again as kinda worked the last time.

Just gonna have weetabix and stella so I can't throw anything at my TV or go batter fuck out my taig neighbor either way its a win.

If MW rotates the squad instead of playing our best 11 against the filth we are fucked.

I'm hoping for a win but bracing myself for the worst. I'd play Kenny as the sole striker as he is the only one with the bottle to score against them, and pack the midfield.

They can't handle crosses getting whipped into the box hopefully we work on this and can get someone on the end of them. Miller through the middle for me is our best chance of scoring.

in terms of the score it depends on whether our defence turns up or not, we have improved defending set pieces and hopefully we cut out the daft mistakes.

Midfield will be a battle and we have to be up for it - no sloppy passes or pulling out of challenges. It will be all about balls and bottle. We really need to win this game, the gap right now is embarrassing and we can't let it increase.

11 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

If Wallace & Hill don't recover, then I'd go with...

GILKS

BATES SENDEROS WILSON

CROOKS

TAV FORRESTER WINDASS McKAY

WAGHORN GARNER

That's just mental. a loanee who hasn't kicked a ball for us in a back three. FFS, get a grip.........Drop Foderingham, now there's aplan........you're on a wind up

11 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

If Wallace & Hill don't recover, then I'd go with...

GILKS

BATES SENDEROS WILSON

CROOKS

TAV FORRESTER WINDASS McKAY

WAGHORN GARNER

Can you roll me one of whatever it is you're smoking ? I could be doing with one after last night.