Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

Just now, OhW said:

Don't know what you're getting at. I am the one who brought up the "pitch geography" thing mate. I'm not slagging him for it. I'm saying that people are repeating it ad nauseam as a piss-take, much like they did with the Kenny Miller's neighbour joke. As I said earlier, "pitch geography" clearly means "positional sense". 

All I mean is that they are hardly the same thing, and you clarified that, sorry about that.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Short term for a long term issue, i highly doubt arsenal will look to sell him in the summer given he's rated quite highly, so we're basically giving game time to someone who isn't our player so they can benefit while we are left with a hole to fill in the summer

He maybe an outstanding player, but he's not ours, we need permanent quality signings

His contract is up in the summer so he could very well fall in love and stay here. Why make this an anti-King thread? There's enough of them already 

I'm excited about this signing as he's exactly he type of player we should be looking at. He'll create plenty chances and score plenty goals for us. 

10 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Loving the idea of wee videos like that mate. Didn't mean to offend. Just like anything associated with us to be spot on. :thumbup:

Not offended mate! Annoyed I missed it (was more worried about the graphics coming together) - I appreciate the feedback and I've certainly got a few things to tweek. Just trying to get a basic template down. 

Nothing is set in stone and just fancied doing some things that I would like to see myself being done with the wee break we have with the games

35 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Not offended mate! Annoyed I missed it (was more worried about the graphics coming together) - I appreciate the feedback and I've certainly got a few things to tweek. Just trying to get a basic template down. 

Nothing is set in stone and just fancied doing some things that I would like to see myself being done with the wee break we have with the games

It's fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more. 11000+ views is superb! 

The same miserable bastards that have been moaning for weeks that Warburton "doesn't see the problems in our midfield" and that it'll cost us second place if we don't improve in January are now moaning that Warburton has seen the issues in our midfield as is improving us in January...