Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If its his 4th loan and we are the only ones in for him then my point stands, he'll not be of the quality we need, imo of course

Maybe we snuck in before anyone was aware he was available. He is playing in the best league in the world so he might just make it in Scotland

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why be racist?

Sorry G... for once, I didn't think I was being racist. As I was watching the black strikers missing great opportunities, I was mentally comparing them to Dodoo in relation to their half-heartedess as much as their pigmentation. Then when someone mentioned a Toral / Dodoo partnership, I felt the urge to suggest I wasn't getting too carried away by the prospect. No racist slur intended. Methinks I may be overly-protesting my innocence.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No he's not.

Oh yes he is.

Maybe only a handful of starts (and a goal scored in the cup) but he has participated in La Liga.

Over 70 games in the Championship and was voted both players and fans player of the year while at Birmingham. 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Oh yes he is.

Maybe only a handful of starts (and a goal scored in the cup) but he has participated in La Liga.

Over 70 games in the Championship and was voted both players and fans player of the year while at Birmingham. 

He's hardly playing, the way you posted was like he was a stalwart in the side. It's simply misleading

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's hardly playing, the way you posted was like he was a stalwart in the side. It's simply misleading

The way you read it made you mislead yourself.

All I'm doing is trying to put a positive spin on the signing. I can't go this 'he must be mince because no one else was in for him' bullshit.

24 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Sorry G... for once, I didn't think I was being racist. As I was watching the black strikers missing great opportunities, I was mentally comparing them to Dodoo in relation to their half-heartedess as much as their pigmentation. Then when someone mentioned a Toral / Dodoo partnership, I felt the urge to suggest I wasn't getting too carried away by the prospect. No racist slur intended. Methinks I may be overly-protesting my innocence.

Ffs its Big Ron and his lazy n*****s again.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

What difference does it make what term he uses? People constantly posting "pitch geography" or "trains well" as if these are daft things for a manager to say are towards the top end of my - very long - list of things that piss me off about this site.

You'll learn from it, though.........:tongue:

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The way you read it made you mislead yourself.

All I'm doing is trying to put a positive spin on the signing. I can't go this 'he must be mince because no one else was in for him' bullshit.

I don't think anyone has said he will be mince but just being cautious given the amount of hype he's received thus far.

The last loan player from Arsenal was supposed to be the next coming of Christ and would be our superstar...he was in large mince.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I don't think anyone has said he will be mince but just being cautious given the amount of hype he's received thus far.

The last loan player from Arsenal was supposed to be the next coming of Christ and would be our superstar...he was in large mince.

Thats fair comment, but Gideon was short of physical development and proper experience this boy isn't, he's good to go and is an upgrade on what we have.

I just hope we do actually sign him, I would imagine Birmingham and others will be watching.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-should-compete-rangers-12404024

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Thats fair comment, but Gideon was short of physical development and proper experience this boy isn't, he's good to go and is an upgrade on what we have.

I just hope we do actually sign him, I would imagine Birmingham and others will be watching.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-should-compete-rangers-12404024

Though it was a done deal?