*** The Official Dundee fc vs Rangers fc Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

At this rate we are finishing 3rd because well that's were we are and the nonsense about saving money to pay warburton is pish It's bad enuff watching this shite without reading made up shite ffs...

Aye because fucking murty being in charge is every cunts first choice. Fuck up 

25 minutes ago, Swagger said:

How the fuck we are third I'll never now. We are currently one of the worst sides in the league. 

That has to be one of the worst games of football I've ever seen

should watch the game against falkirk  away december 2015 that's got to be the worst performance i've  ever seen Rangers play .

can't blame Murty for that cunt imposter  Warburton's signings 

The worst game, in my opinion, is a toss-up between Raith Rovers at Easter Road in the Challenge Cup final or McCall leading us to a three-nil loss at Queen of the South.

Today was a disaster, though. From front-to-back, we were abysmal.

Halliday seems to have realised that, as well as being a poor footballer, he's now a scapegoat for the fans; he's crumbling under that added pressure. Exclude set-pieces and Tavernier is no better than a Motherwell or Partick player, McKay is a shitebag who bought himself time with that goal in the semi-final, Garner is a dirty, but poor player, Waghorn can't handle the expectation, Hodson is absolutely fucking terrible beyond belief and Foderingham's form has gone out the window. All round, a shite result from a shite team.

The above, rounded-off with fans squaring-up to each other at half-time, then a 20-man scrap inside the concourse, as it was 3AM outside Tunnel. I don't care if this is ammunition for the media; when I take my young nephew to a game, I dont expect to have to shied him from 45 year-old fellow Rangers fans who are assaulting other Rangers fans, bouncing around in a Moncler jacket with a clenched fist screaming "come a-fucking-head". Fucking embarrassment.

37 minutes ago, loyal said:

should watch the game against falkirk  away december 2015 that's got to be the worst performance i've  ever seen Rangers play .

can't blame Murty for that cunt imposter  Warburton's signings 

There's been too many poor performances to mention. If you were a neutral watching that you'd be thinking what is this pish ???? And that's Hartley saying it was one of Dundees best displays since he's been there.

the standard is utter shit and we are now just as bad as the shite at the foot of the table.

Its brutal to watch. Warburton has left one cunt of a mess

Who else is pissed off with Garner? Aye he scored a great goal but wtf is he doing charging about tackling like that when he knows or should know he'd miss the scum game?  

Obviously he was one of the  better players today but ffs that's made that game even more daunting with no target man

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Who else is pissed off with Garner? Aye he scored a great goal but wtf is he doing charging about tackling like that when he knows or should know he'd miss the scum game?  

Obviously he was one of the  better players today but ffs that's made that game even more daunting with no target man

Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing mate. Wouldn't be the first Rangers player in the last couple of years to go into hiding and bottle it when going gets tough. It's happened numerous times in recent seasons. 

I don't fucking care what anyone else says, but it's about time we stopped fannying about with formations.

Boring it might be if you love watching lovely tippy tappy football, but Rangers are a 4-4-2 team. We go for goals to win games. We don't play one striker in the middle, with 2 other strikers/number 10's pretending to be wingers. That's far too easy for defences to cope with.

We don't play 2 defensive midfielders allowing the opposition to boss the midfield and come at us. We go for the jugular from start to finish....front two bullying the opponents defence. Solid line of 4 in the middle, ready to run all day box to box protecting another solid line of 4 at the back.

That's the rangers way I grew up with and loved. 4-3-3 is fine if you have talented players for each position, not fucking square pegs in round holes like we constantly try out.

Lack of talent can be countered by work rate, tempo,effort and will to win; just look at Dundee today and all the other poor quality team that have beaten or drawn with us this season. All these teams are first to loose balls, moving to the ball while our players wait for it, close down while our players try to decide who should get the pass back,take a shot instead of passing the buck.

How can we turn defenders who cannot defend, midfielders who lack bottle and pride, and forwards who cannot convert chances or are unwilling to take responsibility into a team that bottom six teams might fear?

Garner, as he's been all fucking season, was shite.

I just heard on Sportscene that today's goal was his first in four months; what a horrific statistic.

He missed a free header, failed to even get it on target and if I'm being honest, a half decent 'keeper would have saved his shot which actually bounced before it crossed the line.

He's a poor man's Scott Brown and Scott Brown is bankrupt of skill; a couple of plastic hard men. I enjoyed his downing of O'Dea, but he's lucky he wasn't sent-off because he led with his arm and blatantly caught the tarrier bastard in the face. Then, that one out on the left, where the boy cleared it and he just fucking leathered him, then rolled over him, that's pish. See when you're winning and playing well, you don't feel the need to do shite like that. That's amateur.

I don't know if it's fact, but if he's suspended for the Old Firm game as a result of that card today, then I'm done with him. You cannot act like he did when walking a tight rope ahead of such an important game.

Well done, Joe. A fucking excellent season, son. You argued with opponents, wrestled with their ankles, looked for fights and demonstrated £1.8M worth of absolute fucking nothing. In return, you got a song which, according to Forrester's Twitter, you were telling the players about on the bus home from Hamilton. What's a small time cunt you are. Back to Preston, you're not good enough for this club. Sadly, you aren't the only one.

Garbage result today, only player that wanted to play for his shirt today was hyndmann and kenny and its a god damm shame that he's not even ours and the fact he was played in an ineffective role made it worse, I didn't want him to get hooked but McKay really needs to get a set and learn to take a man on, he pulled the same move at least 6 times today running up the wing and instead of takin the man on and getting a cross in he cut it back every single time, murty didn't even show any passion on the sideline today and the quicker we get a permanent boss the better and why the fuck do we keep over looking dodoo, imo he's one of the most exciting players we have and struggles to make a sub! Why bring on forrester who just ran ragged out of his postition from the get go? Why not bring on and exciting young pacey lad who's proven this season he can come on and turn a game on its head in minutes? A manger with old school basic tactics is what we need right now to move this club forward, simple things like playing players in positions where they like to play would be a great start! 

Dundee's right back Kerr played McKay out of the game,he's playing for the club he supports and it showed.

We looked disjointed from the off,Miller running about like a headless chicken at times,trying to cover our poor MF,when we needed him working with Garner.

Keirnan is a bombscare and got caught between to players,which lead to their 1st goal but where was Tav? His defensive role should take priority.

We were unlucky to lose Hill,hope he's sorted out sharpish.

Thought both their goals were soft and we could have nicked a draw,had Forrester steadied himself but we deserved nothing from the game imo.

The thing is, it is hard to try and work out what our weakness is.  It seems that we are poor in every position.  Easier to work out what we good at.  Nothing.  Hope it is just all down to attitude and easily fixed, doubt it though.  If the players were giving it their all then it would be a little easier to forgive the performance unfortunately, they are not.  Pish performance and full of shitebags.