***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, but our club is run by mongos. Seriously... c o m p l e t e   m o n g o s

Talk about not being in touch with reality, talk about not being in touch with the fans.

Wow

Gerry mcculloch is well in the know when it comes to Rangers.......

Just now, KingKirk said:

IF what KJ has said about us been confident of getting a DOF this week are true then all the bits might just be falling into place

McLeish as DOF and BF as 1st team coach? ...FFS , hopefully no EBTs this time! All we need is SDM to appear over the horizon and the set would be complete! 

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'm not sure it's do with our ambitions, but merely the options or lack of that we have. It's very clear that we are not in a position to appoint the kind of manager who would have a good chance of bringing success at this club, and so the reality is that we will probably have a manager who will operate on the kind of budget we have had in the past couple of seasons.

Here is a simple solution, If the board don't have the money to improve and take us forward then they should stop trying to pretend they have and make moves to bring people in that will and step aside.

The support has had enough of all these broken promises along with the huge let down of a squad who on paper should be good enough to finish 2nd quite comfortably, They have not just let the club down but our own supporters due to their cowardly performances on the pitch, I like the term "No surrender" but in respect of our players it should be termed "surrender monkeys".

The support are angry at the moment at what is going on, If it continues and nothing changes these same supporters will ramp up the anger not just at the players, But will then turn on the board demanding changes and it won't be nice.

We were in a bad place 5yrs ago and 5yrs later most of us expected things to be much better both on and off the field, We have a team bordering on total implosion and a severe lack of quality and a board who seem absolutely clueless as what to do and absolutely nothing positive about the club at present.

If you had told me this what we would be like 5yrs ago in 5yrs time, I wouldn't have believed you. 

Rangers fans are not known for their patience and if this continues all hell will break loose and season tickets renewals will take a very big hit.

The board would be advised to take on a very old proverb "You have to speculate to accumulate", In order to make money you first have to spend it on something that sells tickets and get's bodies through the doors and attracts people,Football is about entertaining those who pay their hard earned cash into something they love, In our fans case as it stands they get very little back for their investment and our boards answer is to run around looking at 2nd division managers in the desperate hope that this stops the rot and improves the club.

It won't. 

Maybe the BF thing is just an assistant coach thing to get someone "Rangers minded" in? Like 80% of people seem to complaining is missing right now. Instead of trying to look at a positive scenario or being constructive everyone on here just seems to like moaning.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Maybe the BF thing is just an assistant coach thing to get someone "Rangers minded" in? Like 80% of people seem to complaining is missing right now. Instead of trying to look at a positive scenario or being constructive everyone on here just seems to like moaning.

It's fine getting someone rangers minded in, just not Ferguson right now, what has he done to deserve it other than being a Rangers fan?

25 minutes ago, BigDak said:

There's not 80% of the people complaining something Rangers minded is missing,

I've had enough of "Rangers minded" talentless losers these past few years.

54 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Here is a simple solution, If the board don't have the money to improve and take us forward then they should stop trying to pretend they have and make moves to bring people in that will and step aside.

The support has had enough of all these broken promises along with the huge let down of a squad who on paper should be good enough to finish 2nd quite comfortably, They have not just let the club down but our own supporters due to their cowardly performances on the pitch, I like the term "No surrender" but in respect of our players it should be termed "surrender monkeys".

The support are angry at the moment at what is going on, If it continues and nothing changes these same supporters will ramp up the anger not just at the players, But will then turn on the board demanding changes and it won't be nice.

We were in a bad place 5yrs ago and 5yrs later most of us expected things to be much better both on and off the field, We have a team bordering on total implosion and a severe lack of quality and a board who seem absolutely clueless as what to do and absolutely nothing positive about the club at present.

If you had told me this what we would be like 5yrs ago in 5yrs time, I wouldn't have believed you. 

Rangers fans are not known for their patience and if this continues all hell will break loose and season tickets renewals will take a very big hit.

The board would be advised to take on a very old proverb "You have to speculate to accumulate", In order to make money you first have to spend it on something that sells tickets and get's bodies through the doors and attracts people,Football is about entertaining those who pay their hard earned cash into something they love, In our fans case as it stands they get very little back for their investment and our boards answer is to run around looking at 2nd division managers in the desperate hope that this stops the rot and improves the club.

It won't. 

The problem with this board is they do have a a fair bit to spend from ST sales, but spend it very badly. That , along with not speculating to accumulate as you said. They are as incompetent as they are self serving.

Guest Lloyd72

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/772183/Rangers-closing-in-on-new-director-of-football-He-ll-make-his-decision-this-week

Rangers closing in on new director of football: He'll make his decision this week

RANGERS expect to find out this week if Ross Wilson will become their new director of football.

The Southampton talent spotter is top of the Ibrox side’s wish list.

Wilson is expected to make a decision on his future after Saints’ EFL Cup Final with Manchester United this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

imageuyyfruygjkh.jpg

I'm ecstatic. Pass me the sick bag. 

We can now look forward to a dick of a manager. If true of course.

Now where do we get the money for his wages and support infrastructure, plus a manager and an assistant and renewal of this squad. From us of course. Silly me.

This board are on a different planet. Think they're in for a big shock.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/772183/Rangers-closing-in-on-new-director-of-football-He-ll-make-his-decision-this-week

Rangers closing in on new director of football: He'll make his decision this week

RANGERS expect to find out this week if Ross Wilson will become their new director of football.

The Southampton talent spotter is top of the Ibrox side’s wish list.

Wilson is expected to make a decision on his future after Saints’ EFL Cup Final with Manchester United this afternoon.

Said many a time before, but Scott Burns is the only journalist I trust.

He seems to know the goings on around our club inside and out. Predicted transfers etc 100% spot on breaking the news before anybody else had a scooby for years.

Not that the above article really tells us much, I fully expect the guy to say no. Would be rather stupid to leave Southampton but I wouldn't complain. A hell of a lot better than some of the shite being touted and the likes of those that I expect to come in.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He seems to know the goings on around our club inside and out. Predicted transfers etc 100% spot on breaking the news before anybody else had a scooby for years.

Not that the above article really tells us much, I fully expect the guy to say no. Would be rather stupid to leave Southampton but I wouldn't complain. A hell of a lot better than some of the shite being touted and the likes of those that I expect to come in.

If Wilson does come in then I don't think it would be without being guaranteed some money to spend in the summer, which is where I think this deal will fall through.

4 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Why would he say no mate? Southampton are a well run club but they're getting 100 million extra a year off TV alone they are nothing compared to the stature of our club (maybe not for much longer if we don't get this appoint correct, granted) 

people are holding Southampton upto the light on here like they're Real Madrid or something ... they thought highly of Mulholland and Murty they can't be all that