Another 1 gone.....

rossj6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a father of 2 lads myself there's really two things I want. For my kids to always look up to, respect and love their old man. And for me to bring them up to be fine young men men with strong value, ethics, abilities and to help them on their way to success in life.

It's sounds here like your old man got both spot on.

Sorry for your loss bud, am sure your dad is sleeping easy.

RIP sir.

A sad time mate and sorry to hear of your loss.  62 is far too early for anyone to pass on.

Condolences to you and your family but keep all the good memories of your dad in your heart and soul and be thankful for the times you had together and that he brought you up as one of us.

RIP Iain.

:rip:

11 hours ago, rossj6 said:

Tonight I lost my best friend in my dad, iain jarvis. My dad was 62 and died from a stroke. When he was 8, he moved too Yorkshire due to his dad working in the police. He was spotted by Leeds United (who in the 70s were the best team about) who watched him for 4 years. Leeds then decided too offer him a contract and only to be told, no....I want too watch rangers every saturday and that he did. We have experienced some great times together going too watch rangers and too him I thank him for bringing me up supporting rangers. I will be going on Wednesday and it would be great if we could have a minutes applause on the 62nd minute.

Thank you ?⚪?

Sorry to hear of your loss mate .

It may not be of comfort at this minute but your Dad will be by your side for the rest of your days .

That is how I feel and I lost my Father before Helicopter sunday 1. Still feel himself and my Mum drive me on to this day .

He would be proud of you I'm certain that you thought so much of him .