***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I worry for our future unless Pedro is given license to get rid of this lot.

cunts who are cutting about our midfield from Accrington Stanley and hearts and we expect to compete

They bastards want it more

He's part of the problem ffs

Watching this game and am not afraid to admit it by I'm nearly in tears at state of the team just now. I have NEVER seen a rangers team fold like this in my lifetime! Two many of these rangers players are spineless bastards. Beer man was stupid but he's inexperienced. Scott brown clearly looks at Miller and then catches him in the face, fuck off sfa !! Bunch of taigs !!!! 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You can see him backing off him now whenever he gets the ball, Windass was even back there helping him out. We can't even take him off now unless we either change shape or put Halliday in because Hodson isn't even on the bench. Not sure if that's due to injury or not.

It was a good strike from Griffiths but I'd say Foderingham has to do better there. The space given to him to get the shot away in the first place was embarrassing too.

Hodson is injured confirmed yesterday or day before 

I hope our fucking board are watching this.   If they are,and are the Rangers men they are supposed to be..... Then they will be hurting right now, and they need to start putting some real hard investment into our club, or we are going to be left with nothing.

Utter capitulation to them, at no point this season have we looked like a team even remotely capable of "going for 55".

Step up and hand over a large transfer kitty to this management team, or move aside and find someone who can.   This is beyond fucking shite.

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Just them?

My board room feelings are well known embarrassment from top to bottom on and off the field.

Only credit we have just now is our support. 

If it wasn't king as chairman there would be boycotts galore over every aspect of our club just now.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Our club is fucked. 

Folk thinking it's going to improve under King are utter morons 

Ffs ! Did king buy the shit players ?? I'm not a fan of king but he didn't buy them so how the fuck is it his fault we are that shit ???