Miller to train with the Kids

Smile

None of this is good, no matter what way we look at it. It's becoming similar to that arsehole warburton. Miller has been rumoured to be the leak for a long time but this lack of results and players playing poor will see us go through turmoil again. It's all on the board this.

edit: I said before this season Miller shouldn't have gotten another year. He may be wanting a coaching role but if he's been telling stories to the DR he's fucked that right up.

5 hours ago, gmcf said:

All for giving youth a chance , but they have to be ready . I don't think either Bates or Beerman were last season and if it was a choice of going for a 39 year old Hill , who had proved himself and was one of our better performers last season or reverting back to Bates , I'd take CH , particularly with these games coming up . 

Fortunately for us , Ross McCrorie has looked promising and maybe ready for the 1st team . If he continues in that vein the decision not to re-sign CH will be vindicated . 

I agree bates and beerman are well basically shite 

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Ehhh what? So youd rather throw a player with NO game time in to an Old Firm game, without ever having played with hos team mates? Aye...craziness :lol: 

That guy with no game time (DJ) seemed to be fine tonight, pity he wasn't available on Saturday.

Thought the long discussion on BT at full time and pre kick off about Miller being the potential 'rat' was totally out of order. Nobody has a clue what the situation is with Miller and to be speculating like that about someone who has given his all for the club for many years is so fucking disrespectful. Yes I know Miller made a big mistake in the past but he's scored many an important goal for us and has given everything. Ok he's not been great this season, but let's put this in perspective. To talk at length about Miller being a 'rat' is a disgrace. The 'pundits' had to remind themselves that it wasn't actually a fact. If Miller is the 'rat' then he can clearly get to fuck but don't insinuate he is on national TV before the facts are known, FFS. 

1 minute ago, MonTheGers said:

Thought the long discussion on BT at full time and pre kick off about Miller being the potential 'rat' was totally out of order. Nobody has a clue what the situation is with Miller and to be speculating like that about someone who has given his all for the club for many years is so fucking disrespectful. Yes I know Miller made a big mistake in the past but he's scored many an important goal for us and has given everything. Ok he's not been great this season, but let's put this in perspective. To talk at length about Miller being a 'rat' is a disgrace. The 'pundits' had to remind themselves that it wasn't actually a fact. If Miller is the 'rat' then he can clearly get to fuck but don't insinuate he is on national TV before the facts are known, FFS. 

Whether the's the "mole" or not he still a rat.

He's got carried away with himself over the last couple of seasons and it's come back to bite him. 

It was a pleasure not seeing his whinging orange face tonight. 

10 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Problem is we don't know what they may be aware of but cannot say, Sutton seems pretty pally with the DR so what has Jackson told him, that said the club may need to clear the air.