Slovenia v Scotland

Just now, Gustav said:

Will be treated as another 'glorious failure'

Reality is it was one of the weakest groups and they still did fuck all.

Nothing glorious about it, the performance was PATHETIC in what was arguably Scotlands biggest game for nearly a decade or 20 years!

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

"Strachan, Mulgrew, Tierney, Brown, Griffiths, Mark McGhee, the SFA, Glasgow Council, the Scottish Labour party, Salmond, Sturgeon, Rhod the Mhod, Susan Boyle, Sean Connery, Alan Cumming, Frankie Boyle, the Daily Rhecord, the BBC, William Wallace, and all the transvestite skirt wearers.............................YOUR TEAM OF TAIGS TOOK ONE HELL OF A DRAWING  " 

You missed out on at least 100 more

Damage was done when we didnt take points from the easier games. Tragedy is we will not have another chance for some time and no sign of Scottish Football Authorities putting their house in order. First step: put the ridiculous witch hunt against Rangers to bed. Next step: sort out the finances. We have a long time to sort this out. Lets invest the time in the kids who will be the team in the next years to come. I do not care if they are celtic kids or Aberdeen or Welsh with Scottish parents but things have needed to change for the last 20 yrs.

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Choose Strachan, Mulgrew, Tierney, Brown, Griffiths, Mark McGhee, the SFA, choose Glasgow Council, the Scottish Labour party, Salmond, Sturgeon, Rhod the Mhod, Susan Boyle, Sean Connery, Alan Cumming, Frankie Boyle, choose the Daily Rhecord, the BBC, William Wallace, and all the transvestite skirt wearers.............................Choose YOUR TEAM OF TAIGS TOOK ONE HELL OF A DRAWING  " Choose being a Scotland fan...

Edited that for you...

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

Damage was done when we didnt take points from the easier games. Tragedy is we will not have another chance for some time and no sign of Scottish Football Authorities putting their house in order. First step: put the ridiculous witch hunt against Rangers to bed. Next step: sort out the finances. We have a long time to sort this out. Lets invest the time in the kids who will be the team in the next years to come. I do not care if they are celtic kids or Aberdeen or Welsh with Scottish parents but things have needed to change for the last 20 yrs.

Been like this since 1978, so pardon me if I dont hold my breath.