Next Manager Poll

Amato

Next Manager  

528 members have voted

1. 1. From the names mentioned, who do you hope we appoint as the next manager?

2. 2. And who do you think it will be?

• Billy Davies
    • Alex Mcleish
    • Frank de Boer
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Tommy Wright
    • Harry Redknapp
    • Michael O'Neill
    • Kenny Miller
    • Dougie Freedman
    • Alan Irvine
    • Alan Pardew
    • Graeme Murty
    • Walter Smith
    • Dick Advocaat
    • Gio Van Bronckhorst
    • Sir Alex Ferguson
    • Jim Duffy
    • Steve Clarke
    • Other (say who. No "Mourinho" or "Pep" jokes.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the man with the most impressive record is Michel Pruedhomme. He's well respected across Europe and has done it in Belgium, Holland and Austria. He's never really had a failure and rejected the Belgium job only last year. Here's a link which gives a little bit of background...

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/belgium/story/2913957/michel-preudhomme-rejects-links-to-belgium-managers-job

Just now, Camshy said:

Why the fuck are people picking a guy like big Sam wtf. He has no fucking clue about the game in this country and will come with the ignorance and arrogance ýou would expect from an Englishman

Pipe down will you he knows the British game and that’s enough for me.

fact is we can only dream of big sam and you reckon he’s pish for some reason because he English 

1. I loved the football we played under Advocaat but how he'd do with a limited budget would be a concern , but of the list , I'd pick him . 

2. Realistically I think we'll probably go for someone currently free so it'll probably be Davies , though I wouldn't rule out a surprise move for Strachan . 

Ally not ruling himself out nor Moyes, Strapon, Souness or Smith!

He told BBC Radio 5 live: “You never know. It’s the club I’ve loved since I was a very small boy.

“I was very fortunate enough to play at the club for 15 years and it was the greatest privilege of my life to manage the club.

“So I’m not going to sit here and say no – because it’s a football club I’ve always loved and will continue to love.”

He said: “I think David Moyes obviously has fantastic pedigree as has Gordon Strachan.

“But if it’s an interim coach, I know Graeme Murty’s taking over until they appoint a manager.

“But listen, why not go the whole hog? Why not go and get somebody like Walter Smith and Graeme Souness to take over just now until they decide what they want to do.

“Because certainly those two men would have the qualities of bringing a bit of respect, a bit of protocol and a little bit of class back into our football club.”

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

He told BBC Radio 5 live: “You never know. It’s the club I’ve loved since I was a very small boy.

“I was very fortunate enough to play at the club for 15 years and it was the greatest privilege of my life to manage the club.

“So I’m not going to sit here and say no – because it’s a football club I’ve always loved and will continue to love.”

He said: “I think David Moyes obviously has fantastic pedigree as has Gordon Strachan.

“But if it’s an interim coach, I know Graeme Murty’s taking over until they appoint a manager.

“But listen, why not go the whole hog? Why not go and get somebody like Walter Smith and Graeme Souness to take over just now until they decide what they want to do.

“Because certainly those two men would have the qualities of bringing a bit of respect, a bit of protocol and a little bit of class back into our football club.”

Gordon Strachan managing Rangers fuck me. He doesnt know how to pick Rangers players so how they fuck will he field a team? Ally do us a favour and stop talking about managers. You were not a very good one

Other!

@K.A.I I find the above list uninspiring - whoever it is kinda needs to understand Scottish football - have experience - and as I know no one really abroad, the name that sprang to mind was Alex Neil - did well at Hamilton , mixed bag at Norwich - currently at Preston. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ally is so out of grasp with the real world its not true  

19 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Be honest, is this something you just made up? It can't be real.

48 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I think the man with the most impressive record is Michel Pruedhomme. He's well respected across Europe and has done it in Belgium, Holland and Austria. He's never really had a failure and rejected the Belgium job only last year. Here's a link which gives a little bit of background...

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/belgium/story/2913957/michel-preudhomme-rejects-links-to-belgium-managers-job

Yup, did a bit of reading on him today. Interesting consideration