Next Manager Poll

Amato

Next Manager  

528 members have voted

1. 1. From the names mentioned, who do you hope we appoint as the next manager?

2. 2. And who do you think it will be?

• Billy Davies
    • Alex Mcleish
    • Frank de Boer
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Tommy Wright
    • Harry Redknapp
    • Michael O'Neill
    • Kenny Miller
    • Dougie Freedman
    • Alan Irvine
    • Alan Pardew
    • Graeme Murty
    • Walter Smith
    • Dick Advocaat
    • Gio Van Bronckhorst
    • Sir Alex Ferguson
    • Jim Duffy
    • Steve Clarke
    • Other (say who. No "Mourinho" or "Pep" jokes.

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Going for Moyes for both.

I'm not sure of you are joking but he'd be safe bet. If it was Moyes or McInnes I'd opt for Moyes. 

I think it will be a left field name from the mind of Mark Allen. An obscure youth coach from Germany. Or maybe Arteta or someone like that 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

All of the board should put £100K each on Dennis Wise to be manager at 66/1. Give him the job for 10 games then collect the winnings. Sack him, bring in Ancelotti and watch as 10IAR disappears 

Belter

I think their money is already on us to be third in the league.

Henning Berg might be worth looking at . Shit time at Blackburn (not unusual under Venky's ) but a decent record with Legia Warsaw and Videoton recently . Think he's currently out of work so within our price range !  Think we will end up with Tommy Wright and be treading water for the next few years while the tarriers pull further away from us unfortunately . No faith whatsoever in the Boards 3 man panel getting this appointment right .

I'm not sure who the hell to vote for!

This is decision time for the board. Like it or not, the mhanky mob had a diddy in charge of them and they upped the anti by getting in Brenda and that's why they're 15months unbeaten domestically. If our board want to send out a message that we're after their procession to <enter number of your choice> in a row then we need to get a top tier manager in on a big salary and then back that top tier manager with funds. That probably means someone who's managed in the upper echelons of the English game or European game. Ideally, they'd be out a job as well so compensation is avoided. Can the board find those funds? Do they have the funds? Are they arsed getting the funds?  

Different times but McCoist was on a salary that would attract a manager from the English game. Some of those names will be pie in the sky to some but perhaps that's the lengths we need to get to to provide the challenge that mob still fear from us, indeed they all do. Us with our house in order will put the shiters up the whole of Scottish football. 

If they appoint someone like McInnes, McLeish, Wright, Davies, etc. then they are accepting a goal of being second best and that they are not interested in going after the mhanks anytime soon. 

The board's decision this time will tell us more than ever before what's in store for our club for the next 5-10 years and not the just this or next season.  I hope they have the same drive and desire this support have for the club. If it's the weaker choice, I hope it's someone that knows the club or knows Scottish football and what's required to get wins here. Good football must be sacrificed for results just now. I do accept Allardyce stye is that, however, he's a corrupt, relegation battler that does not deserve to manage us. 

Right decision to get rid of Pedro but by fuck this is a depressing time to be a bear and I remember the early 80s. 

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Want - Favre / Preud'homme 

Expect - McInnes 

Expect - McInnes 

Expect - McInnes 

what is it with this cunt ??? leave him at the sheep :anger:

44 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I'm not sure of you are joking but he'd be safe bet. If it was Moyes or McInnes I'd opt for Moyes. 

I think it will be a left field name from the mind of Mark Allen. An obscure youth coach from Germany. Or maybe Arteta or someone like that 

Tuchel is still out of work :whistle:

I think every name on the list is a gamble. 

Not sure if it would work out but of all the names mentioned, in purely football terms Michael O'Neill stands out for me 

He knows the Scottish game inside out and has done a great job with NI. and seems to get the best out of average players.

10 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Not a bad idea, could draw a surprise or two out the woods 

Usually does and stops you ruling out people who might at first glance seem unrealistic but who in actual fact genuinely are interested but don't want to make it public until the job is theirs

Said in the other thread I don't know who I'd like but I don't think it'll be McInnes cause we won't pay the compensation, and he , like all the other names being touted doesn't inspire me at all.  It's up to the board to think outside the box and bring in someone a bit more inspiring. A lot of folk are saying to put the job out there and see who applies as this could well bring up a few surprises, this sounds a good idea.