scottyc06

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Unfortunately rather a lot of the tax money in Scotland is used on paying all your benifits. All you folk have heroin, irn bru and pies to pay for a you sure aren't going to pay for them yourself. 

Have you been through stoke ya maddie? Or Rotherham? Or Birmingham? Or Wakefield? Or Sheffield? Or Crewe? Or Belfast? Spend a 1/3 Of my time in England (diff places), some in N.I, Home in Edinburgh and the rest Singapore. I can tell you straight up Scotland is in far better condition than the RUK you fucking crazy bastard ?

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Very seldom get a decent view at hampden, it's too small and transport links are shite, apart from that it's ideal.

Hampden is well served with transport links, 2 raliway stations on separate lines within a 5-10 minute walk. 4 or 5 public buses on, upto every 15 mins service. I highly doubt Murrayfield is that well connected. It's only a nightmare if you are driving to the ground, where most folk try to park as close to the ground and have absolutely zero chance of parking - where they should be looking to drive a bit further around (plenty of unrestricted parking in Langside and Cathcart) and walk a bit more.

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Fuck that. Murrayfield isn't capable of holding Old Firm games (segregation on entry to Stadium) so can't see plod allowing it to happen. 

Parhead isn’t capable for old firm segregation either, doesn’t stop them putting up steel barriers 

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Hampdump - fuckin hilarious 

Heres somemore crackers 

Jam Farts, Dundee Ushited, Shittodrie, Brenda Rodgers, Porkheed  

13 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Spit Mutton. Scumdee Ushited. Murderwell

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

John Fartson, Willie Gollum - honestly this shit has to stop 

Cringe doesnt begin to describe it 

12 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Keech jackson

12 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Dumbert 

11 hours ago, JC10 said:

You forgot St Midden and murderwell

WHITTAKWANKERT 

Personally I would like to see a redeveloped hampden, too many great memories.

As somebody mentioned,do away with the track and lower the pitch,bring in both ends.

I think it was ironic that during the commonwealth games it was described as a world class athletics venue.

Edinburgh is just annoying but I think they were short sighted in the past with Hampden. I've always though it was a dump, with bad views and just not a good venue for international football. I also don't think we are a big enough country to have multiple large international stadia that largely sit empty. It seems idiotic with Queens Park using it mainly empty, similar to Murrayfield only being full for 6 Nations etc - it would be better to have had Murrayfield being rented by Hearts/Hibs in a similar way to the San Siro is used by AC and Inter Milan then being full for rugby and football internationals and cup finals. It is the capital and the transport links are better to the stadium. Politics and stadium loyalties mean that wont happen though. 

Can't see us moving the national team to Murrayfield.

Hampden has its faults but is steeped in tradition too.My problem with Hampden is the same as a few others have mentioned - it's too small and has poor visibility. They should do away with the track and put in more seats to take the crowd level up to 60 plus thousand. 

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

Can't see us moving the national team to Murrayfield.

Hampden has its faults but is steeped in tradition too.My problem with Hampden is the same as a few others have mentioned - it's too small and has poor visibility. They should do away with the track and put in more seats to take the crowd level up to 60 plus thousand. 

Stood in Hampden with 130K plus but it has been changed so many times there is nothing of the 'tradition' left, reminds me of Trigger and his broom

I had a great day today,just can't see Murrayfield hosting a Cup final with us or celtic in it,could'nt believe it nearly an hour after time up I could still see Murrayfield as the police send our bus up another street,the ground was'nt half full day today,the rugby chaps must be very patient.

1 hour ago, Wee Bud said:

I had a great day today,just can't see Murrayfield hosting a Cup final with us or celtic in it,could'nt believe it nearly an hour after time up I could still see Murrayfield as the police send our bus up another street,the ground was'nt half full day today,the rugby chaps must be very patient.

Most people just walk back to town after Rugby and go to the pub. 20 mins and you're back at haymarket.

I'm not against Murrayfield being used but I would rather they kept Hampden, surely they can modify it by lowering the pitch!

It would give better views and if they lowered it enough they could also add extra rows of seats at the front to increase capacity and bring the crowd closer to the pitch. They could extend the roof slightly to cover the front seats.

Murrayfield is an inprovement on Hampden but not ideal and still too far from the pitch.  If we had played yesterdays game with the same crowd split in a 33000 capacity ground the atmosphere would have been far better.   Murrayfield would come into its own with 50000+ crowds.